PDA

View Full Version : Review: Danase Paint Sealant

imported_bigfoot
09-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Product name: Danase Piant Sealant

Product price: Free 4oz sample (you da man, Bob! :2thumbs:); 19.95 for 16oz

Product consistency and smell: Pretty thick with a minty smell. yum

Manufacturer claims: Danase Paint Sealant creates a silky wet gloss look and feel while providing an excellent protective coating. Paint Sealant is formulated to act on contact, providing an instant cure time.

Deep glossy shine

Superb long lasting protection

Easy on and off

Can be applied in sunlight

Instant cure time

Directions: Apply thin coat of Danase Paint Sealant to entire vehicle using a foam, microfiber, or terry applicator. Apply in circular or back and forth motion. Buff off with a clean and dry microfiber towel. For added gloss and protection add multiple layers of Danase Paint Sealant

Method of application: Used a microfiber applicator by hand, removal with a Danase Buff Towel. Left for around 2 minutes before buffing off.

Did it worked as claimed to me: YES!:clap:

Positives: Applies super easy, and goes off super easier, even when thick coats were applied. Great scent and cures instantly. Makes flakes pop!

Negatives: None yet, but if I find anything, I will let you know quick.

Overall: An excellent option. Can`t go wrong here.

Recommended: YES

Thanks for reading!

Joey

Danny318
09-22-2007, 10:46 PM
is it supposed to last a long time?

BigJimZ28
09-22-2007, 11:17 PM

is that a joke?

imported_bigfoot
09-22-2007, 11:21 PM

It all depends. If you have a garage queen it can last a very long time, but if you use it in a daily driver, like I am, expect around 4-6 month protection, not only from this sealant, but from pretty much every sealant around.

The advantage of this product is that if you are doing detailing for money, it cures pretty much right away, and can be layered with wax within minutes. I think the durability of the product and ease of use is very unique in the market, which helps us, who don`t have a garage or time to wait to protect the car right away.