PDA

View Full Version : any nascar fans here? jr`s new colors??

3wide
09-19-2007, 06:57 PM
what`s every one think of dale earnhardt jr`s new colors? i`m alittle dissapointed, i think they could have a better color scheme on the cars. i think they would look kick a$$ if they changed the white on the sides to black.

:usa

E300Diesel
09-21-2007, 09:40 AM
I agree, I think they could have done much better. Nice that he`s got Dale Jarrett`s old number though.

BTW, Kasey Kahn`s new Budweiser car looks aweful. the graphics and lettering look like they are out of a comic book. Could be just me though...:grrr

BobD
09-21-2007, 09:45 AM
I am not a NASCAR fan but I know JR`s new colors are crap! LOL

JRock10
09-21-2007, 11:34 AM
i think it`s cool that he got his grandfather`s old car number. ralph raced an olds under the 88. as for the colors, don`t worry too much, HMS will work it out. Gordon drives decent looking cars and Johnson`s Lowe`s car, while simple, still looks decent.

gmblack3
09-21-2007, 12:48 PM
I like the National Guard colors, but the amp colors suck.

3wide
09-21-2007, 05:32 PM
i hope they change they colors once they figure out every thinks they look bad. i don`t like the font they used for the numbers, wish they could`ve used the same letter from the DEI 8. btw this is coming from a earnhardt fan.:wall i agree kasey`s car looks ok, i`ll definitly pull for him more since bud`s on his car. i`m a devoted fan to budweiser too:2thumbs:

:usa