PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Louisiana

kdraughn1
09-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Where do I start? I am still fairly new to the detailing game. I took a serious interest in it about a year ago and started looking into more info on how to get good at it. Did a few searches on the net and came across this site. I loved it instantly. I have learned so much since I started reading the post here. I am now in charge of detailing all of the cars in the family. I`m still learning but getting better each time. Just invested in a UDM and will be trying to talk the hubby into letting me get some better products. I guess thats all for now, keep up the great work and keep the great info coming!:D

Old Pirate
09-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Welcome aboard kdraughn1! good for you that you got a UDM, so what products to you have to start out?.........Happy Detailing.........:usa

qballjr13
09-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Welcome to the forum! It`s always good to have more females on the forum...finally a female point of view! :dance

kdraughn1
09-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the welcome! As of right now I have basic OTC products, I live out in the sticks so some of the better products aren`t easy to get your hands on locally. Most of my products ar Meguiars. Have been considering going with a Pinacle set or Sonus. Just not sure which one yet. Any suggestions?

I do all of the cars in the family.We have 2 here and the in laws have 3. Plus moms and brothers. All have different problems. My truck is still prety good though since it`s only a year old. I love cleaning them though. It is so rewarding to see how great they look after a few hours of hard work. Hubby likes it too since he no longer has to was the cars!:lol

hXc drummer23
09-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Where from Louisiana are you? Im from Mandeville.

kdraughn1
09-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Amite, Just north of Hammond.