PDA

View Full Version : An Open Love Letter to Autopia Vendors

ZoranC
09-17-2007, 12:24 AM
Recently I had a number of issues with my orders where it seemed that anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Even attempt to fix would end up needing fixing. Multiple times in a row. From more than one vendor.

However, each and every one of vendors in question patiently and persistently made things right no matter what it took and how long it took. So, we might not have seen each other on same level for every single thing but in general support I received was extraordinary.

For that I wanted to thank each and every one of them (you all know who you are) but I realized this is not just about them individually having extraordinary customer service. It is about extraordinary customer service all across Autopian board. It puts things on completely new level. When you know that no matter which vendor you go with on this board you will end up with same commitment to how you are being treated as a customer. It is supposed to give you an extraordinary peace of mind.

For building such principles in those serving the community I thank you all.

BoxsterCharlie
09-17-2007, 08:42 AM
I had a big order this week and it was tough deciding which of all the great vendors to use. I`ve also had great experience across the board. Eventually I went with Pakshak this time because they aren`t in my state [taxes] and carried every brand I needed. Keep up the great work, guys.

imported_smprince1
09-17-2007, 08:46 AM
I am not a big-time account...but I have had nothing but excellent service from every Autopia sponsor. The orders are almost always shipped out quickly and arrive in good form. The very few times there has been a problem their customer service has made things right in a professional manner. People should order with confidence from these suppliers.

imported_bigfoot
09-17-2007, 08:53 AM
I only order from 1 sponsor, and the service has been beyond excellent! I would safely say that if you go with any Autopia.org sponsor, you will be in great hands!

Coconut
09-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Yup, Autopia is great. I ordered all my stuff from them.

MikeWinLDS
09-17-2007, 12:40 PM
What do you guys mean by Autopia sponsors or vendors? Does that mean if you are buying from (Car Detailing Supplies, Car Wax, Car Polishers, Car Care Products (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/)) each product you buy may be sent to you from a different place depending on where that item is stocked? I thought that shopping site for Autopia was all located in one central facility? Or do you guys mean there are other stores out there that buy stuff from Autopia and resell it?

BigAl3
09-17-2007, 12:49 PM
i`ve had great shopping experiences with the autopia store ( Car Detailing Supplies, Car Wax, Car Polishers, Car Care Products (http://www.autopia-carcare.com) ) as well, and both Lynn & DavidB have been very helpful! :2thumbs:

ZoranC
09-17-2007, 12:54 PM
What do you guys mean by Autopia sponsors or vendors? Does that mean if you are buying from (Car Detailing Supplies, Car Wax, Car Polishers, Car Care Products (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/)) each product you buy may be sent to you from a different place depending on where that item is stocked? I thought that shopping site for Autopia was all located in one central facility? Or do you guys mean there are other stores out there that buy stuff from Autopia and resell it?

Please make a difference between Autopia CarCare and autopia.org. ACC is just one of the vendors that sponsors autopia.org, just like on any other forum (excluding those that get monopolized by single vendor). All vendors are independent. Just like all different paint places all advertise in your same local newspaper (advertising is sponsoring and vice versa).

MikeWinLDS
09-17-2007, 01:01 PM
So that online store isn`t run or managed by DavidB? I thought he had his own shop and all that.

ZoranC
09-17-2007, 01:13 PM
So that online store isn`t run or managed by DavidB? I thought he had his own shop and all that.

ACC is run by DavidB. But Danase is not, nor any other store that is on sponsor list (check forum list for full list of sponsors).

Dailyshine
09-17-2007, 03:36 PM
If there`s one thing that I`ve experienced since getting involved with detailing, is that the customer service experience with the different vendors has been the best since I started shopping online.

One example, I had ordered some mitts from PakShak one time and I never received them. I contacted Ranney and he didn`t hesitate to send me another package at no cost to me.

As it turns out, my apartment number in the complex I lived in at the time, wasn`t printed on the shipping label. So the mailman left it with the rental office. He wasn`t the regular mail carrier, otherwise she would`ve known where the (yet another) package of car toys went to. ;)

For some reason, the office decided to sit on the package for a few days before giving it to maintenance to give to me. I got back in touch with Ranney and told him what happened (since we both thought that it was stolen originally) and I offered to pay for the extra mitts he sent. He said consider it an early Christmas present and not to worry about it.

I`m due for a MF towel replenishing order soon–overdue actually...I know who I`ll be ordering from. :)

box3876
09-17-2007, 07:32 PM
I just placed an order with Danase tonight for a Foamaster and P21s shampoo. Thought I would give them a try after trying Autopia, TOL and Autogeek in the past. Shipping cost from Danase was very reasonable.