PDA

View Full Version : QD for black cars

Tommy W.
09-16-2007, 11:26 AM
What`s everyone`s favorite?

I don`t like to do it too often but That light film you get while parked in the garage drives me nuts!

I`ve been using Mothers and have had good results.

Anything better out now??

thanks!

tw

mixxer
09-16-2007, 11:37 AM
quickshine

stiffdogg06
09-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Do you want a QD that cleans or one that adds gloss/slickness?

Honestly, since ONR came out I would never touch a QD to clean dust off the car.

Now if I want to add gloss/slickness I grab my Aqua Wax.

imported_smprince1
09-16-2007, 11:47 AM
EO Wet Wipe & Shine

Clearkote QS

PB`s S&W

Tommy W.
09-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Do you want a QD that cleans or one that adds gloss/slickness?

Honestly, since ONR came out I would never touch a QD to clean dust off the car.

Now if I want to add gloss/slickness I grab my Aqua Wax.

Thanks for the input.

I like to use the Cal duster to get the dust off first but there;s this damn light film that I only can see on the 911. My other cars with light colors don`t show it.

I keep a good coat of Natty`s Blue on at all times so I guess I`m needing somethpng that gets rid of the film.

tw

DantheMan
09-16-2007, 12:18 PM
I like the duragloss 521 for fresh bird bombs and whatnot. Very good cleaner. For light dust, I`ve been using Pinnacle crystal mist. I love the stuff, but its expensive for a quick detailer, so I probably wont be reordering.. I really love the Souveran spray though.. Crystal mist followed up with it is so easy, and looks fantastic.

JeffM
09-16-2007, 02:09 PM
z7 z8 is the best

Tommy W.
09-16-2007, 03:11 PM
z7 z8 is the best

can z8 go over a wax?

I thought it had to over Zaino products only.

Would be great if it was compatable with wax.

tw

Patman
09-16-2007, 03:12 PM
I`ve been using the Mother`s California Gold quick detailing spray for my black Corvette and it does a real nice job of keeping the shine in between waxings. The main reason I chose this stuff was because it is the lowest priced stuff I can find here at Walmart. :) I don`t see the point of spending double the price (which I easily could with some of the stuff that my friend`s use up here!)