PDA

View Full Version : Leather Masters Aged Leather Revitalizer

Kimo
06-20-2005, 07:09 AM
Has anyone used this product?

Here is one distributor: http://www.topoftheline.com/aglere.html

I have protected/coated leather in my Eclipse that is getting stiff, and I am afraid the coating is getting thin on the driver`s seat. It looks like this might help, but I am not sure. I know some people on this board are very happy with the Leather Masters line of products but I have not heard of this particular product.

Any opinions?

Thanks!

mgm2003
06-20-2005, 08:25 AM
I use this product (and others from Leather Masters).

I highly recommend all Leather Masters products.

Kimo
06-20-2005, 08:32 AM
I use this product (and others from Leather Masters).

I highly recommend all Leather Masters products.

What kind of results can be expected?

pyiu
06-20-2005, 08:45 AM
I have the stuff as well and would recommend it....

You can expect clean seats and protection, with no shine or greasey feeling or look, or smell.

It basically does what it says. Cleans, restore, protects and brings the leather pretty close back to new.

CharlesW
06-20-2005, 09:14 AM
I have protected/coated leather in my Eclipse that is getting stiff, and I am afraid the coating is getting thin on the driver`s seat.While I can`t help with your Leather Masters question, I can offer some encouragement for the thin coating problem. In our area, and I`m sure about any area, we have people that do leather and vinyl repair for the used car lots. They can do a great job on some damage that looks like it would have to have new material.
I had the seat bolster redyed/coated on a 1995 Talon several years back. Turned out great.
The one I used did the work for the Lexus-Cadillac dealer here, both used and new when needed. I asked one of the car salesman what day the guy came to their lot and met him there. Probably didn`t take him 30 minutes.

Charles

mgm2003
06-22-2005, 01:18 PM
I have the stuff as well and would recommend it....

You can expect clean seats and protection, with no shine or greasey feeling or look, or smell.

It basically does what it says. Cleans, restore, protects and brings the leather pretty close back to new.
Well said. It`s on the expensive side, but a little goes a long way.