PDA

View Full Version : Poor 335i got keyed

Pages : [1] 2

Carl Johnson
09-16-2007, 12:38 AM
I don`t know if anyone has posted this but I just saw it on e90 forum, it`s pretty nasty to look at, and it`s a shame people would do something like that to someone else`s baby.

Car Got Keyed!!! - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83933)

BlackElantraGT
09-16-2007, 01:08 AM
Wow, that is just messed up. I remember how pissed I was when my car was egged. That was nothing compared to this. I feel for him.

rearviewmirror
09-16-2007, 01:14 AM
WOW that sucks!

erics00ls
09-16-2007, 01:40 AM
I`m at a loss of words, but it`s no surprise there`s *******es like this out there.

I`ve had something smaller but still involving keys and my paint and wrecklessness and stupidity on another kid`s part happen on a vehicle (OF MINE) . I was at school in auto shop once with my suburban back in `05ish and some fool rubbed against my car multiple times, and i finally caught him after I told him to please stay atl east a few inches away, as he`d also had keys on his belt loop.. Well, he decided to lean on my fender to look at something and moved sideways, left a scrape from his keys for about 6 inches, and i saw him do it.. and I said `dude ***!` and he laughed about it and said `whatever, that looked like **** paint anyway`

needless to say.. had fun with his car after >:] .. payback`s a *****. especially when ya disconnect a whole bunch of stuff under the hood and only the teacher knows what to hook where, LMAO he took about two days figuring it out before he asked my teacher and the teacher had it running in a matter of two minutes. Pwned! Without being damaging. I did make him touch that up, buff it out.. I calmly told him when we were by our lockers that I`d either beat it out of him or he could pay for touch up paint in onyx black from wal-mart, buy the rubbing compound, ask assistance of the autobody teacher, and fix the problem.. :har: he took the ladder.

imported_themightytimmah
09-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Oh man that`s rough.... last week I saw an even worse one in my school`s parking lot - it was keyed down to the metal in little loops over the entire car - roof, hood, trunk, all the sides. It was someone who knew what they were doing, and wanted to require a total repaint, no question.

rwisejr
09-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Some people are just plain haiters.You can not like someone but don`t deface someone`s property. That just flat out pisses me off when people deface someone else`s property.

cybeak
09-16-2007, 10:51 AM
`Yeah, we all assume that it\`s generally kids doing the vandalism. Sick people come in all ages. It\`s sweet when they\`re caught!\r\nTake a look at this: Local politician accused of vandalism | Santa Rosa Press Democrat // News for California\`s North Bay and Redwood Empire (http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/article/20070915/NEWS/709150319/0/NEWS01)`

SuperBee364
09-16-2007, 12:25 PM
My Charger got keyed about a month ago. A few scratches on the hood. But nothing compared to that poor BMW owner. Wow, I feel for that guy. :(

stiffdogg06
09-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Wow, that sucks!

My civic was keyed from the rear quarter to half the hood with one long line. I was quoted about 5,000 to get the whole car repainted. So I gave my insurance the quotes. I was given $2,500 to fix JUST the damage panels. I found a local guy who would repaint my whole car and he did an amazing job. I then pocketed 1k to myself.

6LS2
09-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Woah, thats pretty bad! That really sucks.

Carl Johnson
09-16-2007, 03:57 PM
Yea I couldn`t believe it when I saw it, I mean it`s not just one single scratch, they friken draw THAT on his car! I would`ve probably have a mental breakdown if I come back from work finding my car look like that.

93AccordLXwhite
09-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Man if I was him I think I`d wait out in that parking lot to see if anyone came back to do it again.. he said 6 other cars got keyed as well in that same lot.

imported_PlatinumEdition
09-16-2007, 07:37 PM
wow if that **** was done to my car and I catch the person doing it......wow only god may be in his hands if he came out alive

BigAl3
09-16-2007, 07:43 PM
i was curious... for those who have had their car keyed, where does it usually happen?

SuperBee364
09-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Mine happened at the neighborhood rec center. The place has a huge indoor pool, basketball court, raquetball courts, weight room, cardio room, and an outdoor skate park. Call me a profiler, but I bet it was one of the skate punks. If I would have caught him, I woulda tied him and his skate board to the bumper of the charger, and he woulda set a new land speed record for skateboarding. ;)