PDA

View Full Version : Good combo for metallic blue.

Labster
09-13-2007, 01:02 PM
I just got a new 08 Wrangler Unlimited and it`s metallic blue paint. So far in the month I`ve had it I`ve tried two combos and they both look great but I`m just curious as to what you all have tried on a metallic blue color.

So far I`ve done AIO and then added UPP and then I just recently did AIO and added a layer of #16 to add some winter protection and it looks great but I`m wondering if there`s anything any of you might suggest.

stiffdogg06
09-13-2007, 01:08 PM
Are you wanting for protection for the winter or looks before winter?

If you are wanting looks, I really like basically any carnauba wax.

Even though it is a sealant; My Jeff Werkstatt AJT looks amazing on metallics. This will also add some nice protection.

Labster
09-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Are you wanting for protection for the winter or looks before winter?

If you are wanting looks, I really like basically any carnauba wax.

Even though it is a sealant; My Jeff Werkstatt AJT looks amazing on metallics. This will also add some nice protection.

How does AJT work with layering with something like #16 over it if I want to start layering come like mid October or so to get ready for winter?

namegoeshere
09-17-2007, 03:21 AM
FK 1000P looks good on metallics (pops) and is very good in the durability department as well.

imported_DieselMDX
09-17-2007, 03:48 AM
imo a sealant would be your best bet for metallic and me being a zaino fan i will say zaino

ZeroDfx
09-17-2007, 12:24 PM
I used the Menzerna line on my wife`s bright metallic Caribean Blue G35 coupe and I think it looks stunning. I use the FPII polish followed by the FTG (glaze), then FMJ sealant. It`s super slick and shines like crazy.

Nick

Coconut
09-17-2007, 12:26 PM
What about Klasse AIO topped with either Klasse SG or P2IS