PDA

View Full Version : How do you know when you did good?

Skyhawk
09-13-2007, 12:26 PM
When someone goes...

"Wow, did you get your car repainted over the summer?"

Had a guy that has a red GTO say this to me out at the airport today before i was about to go up. Guess all my work this summer on the car before i came back down here to Florida paid off. Kind of made my day. :woohoo:

Anyone else get compliments like this? Ive had several people ask me where i got my car painted at...and then when i say its the same paint thats been on the car since i got it, they dont believe me. Especially when i say its almost a 10 yr old car... :)

stiffdogg06
09-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah I had the same thing happen to me at a drive thur at White Castle.

I was about to get handed my food and the girl said my car looked good. And I told her what I do, handed a business card to her; while about to put it into 1st gear she said. " It looks good and def. grabs attention." Said thanks, and drove away with a smile once again.

moto
09-13-2007, 06:43 PM
you should of asked for her number. lol

imageautodetail
09-13-2007, 06:46 PM
They pay the invoice with a smile, ask for some extra business cards, and slip you an extra 20 for getting that scratch out that they obsessed about everytime they got in and out of the car.

5150kon
09-13-2007, 07:10 PM
i borrowed a black tacoma for a couple months from a family friend for awhile. this thing live up in the hills and was full of dirt and sap. paint was trashed. right before i gave it back i did a full detail on it. when i pulled into the drive way they didnt think it was their truck haha.

imported_hockeyplaya13
09-13-2007, 09:17 PM
My friends have asked if I just got my truck. It`s 5 yrs. old.