PDA

View Full Version : Detailer Recommendation in Austin, TX

rearviewmirror
09-12-2007, 11:32 AM
I just picked up a 1998 Honda Prelude w/ 40k miles on it. The car is mint but I want to get a full detailing done on it inside and out. Any recommendations on Austin detailers? I`d like to get my M3 and 4Runner done annually as well.

Wow! I joined in April 2003 and this is my first post! :D

imported_JoshVette
09-12-2007, 01:31 PM
I`m sure someone from Austin will chime in, but if not, I service quite a few vehicles in Houston and would be willing to make the drive to Austin provided I had at least 4 cars to do.

Let me know if you don`t get a good detailer around there and we`ll figure something out.

Josh

rearviewmirror
09-15-2007, 08:25 AM
I`m sure someone from Austin will chime in, but if not, I service quite a few vehicles in Houston and would be willing to make the drive to Austin provided I had at least 4 cars to do.

Let me know if you don`t get a good detailer around there and we`ll figure something out.

Josh

Thanks Josh.. I`ll keep looking locally as I don`t have the four cars right now.

imported_JoshVette
09-15-2007, 11:54 AM
Thanks Josh.. I`ll keep looking locally as I don`t have the four cars right now.

Do you know anyone else in need of a high end detailing?

If you don`t find a local detailer, let me know, we`ll find a few more cars and figure it out.

Josh

P1et
09-16-2007, 01:06 PM
Email Connor from Windsor Auto Detail:

connor@windsorautodetail.com