PDA

View Full Version : Good Experiences with OCDgarage.com?

Pages : [1] 2

imported_FMINUS
09-11-2007, 05:10 PM
I just placed an order with OCD for about $300 bucks despite the complaints against them.

I had to do it, they had a sale, plus 15% off, plus FREE SHIPPING.

I know there are numerous stories about OCD not shipping until 3 weeks later.

Are there anyone who NEVER got their order? Thats all I really care about is getting my order, at that pricing, I can wait 3 weeks.

Djmigs
09-11-2007, 10:46 PM
let us know how it goes.......21 days and counting lol jk

imported_FMINUS
09-12-2007, 01:38 AM
let us know how it goes.......21 days and counting lol jk

jk or not?

CalgaryDetail
09-12-2007, 10:38 AM
i have ordered from them twice i think. both time the orders cam quick, correctly, amd without incident.

As well as i just made an order with them. I forgot to ask about insurance (turns out its on already) he e-mailed me back within in an hour and ahalf, said tha it was ok. He had already included it. (this was probley 8 local time,, so the earliest it could be if in californa is 7pm)

I dont know how so many people have issues.. iguees im just lucky

p.s what did you order

imported_FMINUS
09-12-2007, 12:23 PM
I emailed them today and got an instant response. They said there was something wrong with their automated online ordering system and my order will be upgraded and should arrive from NY to CA by THIS SATURDAY.

They said they are upgrading the shipping from UPS Ground to USPS Priority mail.

My only concern is that my package contains a 5 liter jug of P21S total auto wash.... Seems kinda heavy for Priority mail dont ya think?

imported_FMINUS
09-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Just got a third email back from OCD, all emails were responded within 30 minutes.

They said they use their own brown boxes to ship so BIG items will not be a problem.

If I get my stuff on Sat like they said, I am ordering from them again. and again......

imported_FMINUS
09-12-2007, 12:42 PM
i have ordered from them twice i think. both time the orders cam quick, correctly, amd without incident.

As well as i just made an order with them. I forgot to ask about insurance (turns out its on already) he e-mailed me back within in an hour and ahalf, said tha it was ok. He had already included it. (this was probley 8 local time,, so the earliest it could be if in californa is 7pm)

I dont know how so many people have issues.. iguees im just lucky

p.s what did you order

Zymol Concours

Zymol HD Cleanse

Zymol brushes

Leatherique 32oz combo

P21S Total Auto wash

If this come through ok, I think I may spring for the Zymol Vintage......

Some more stuff but I cant remember off the top of my head, I didnt get an order summary email so I cant recall. :think:

DM101
09-12-2007, 12:49 PM
If you order the Vintage call Zymol at the 1-800 number ask for Diane. Tell her you heard that you could get a discount on Vintage. This may save you a little money.

Zymol Concours

Zymol HD Cleanse

Zymol brushes

Leatherique 32oz combo

P21S Total Auto wash

If this come through ok, I think I may spring for the Zymol Vintage......

Some more stuff but I cant remember off the top of my head, I didnt get an order summary email so I cant recall. :think:

SpeedEuphoria
09-12-2007, 02:48 PM
It would be nice to see what happens bc I looked into placing an order but say some negative things about them.

BMWWW
09-12-2007, 04:32 PM
I thought that they had disappeared off the earth to be honest!

My orders with them in the past summer were splendid, and I received ridiculously great customer service from them, but after they were replaced as the Sponsored detail shop on m3forums, I have yet to order from them again.

Looks like things are back on track I suppose?-- Their site has yet to be updated for the last 6-months or so with new products.

Please let us know if they`re back on track!

Djmigs
09-12-2007, 07:26 PM
jk or not?

jk:grinno:

ThEGuN1
09-13-2007, 02:44 PM
Yes.. I would like to know how it would work out for ya!

To: Fminus

OCD garage gave the E46 guys 15 percent off and I am wondering if they still honor it!?

SpeedEuphoria
09-13-2007, 03:16 PM
I emailed them yesterday right after posting and have not heard back yet

CalgaryDetail
09-13-2007, 03:39 PM
I emailed them yesterday right after posting and have not heard back yet

im really shocked to hear that. I have talked with brett a couple times the last few days. He has always been ontop of things... weird

imported_FMINUS
09-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Saturday came and went.......... no package........ USPS tracking shows nothing