PDA

View Full Version : New truck

TrueDetailer
06-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Just wanted to show you guys the new tow beast that replaces the ford in my avatar pic. I bought the ford when i worked at a ford dealership got it for the employee price. But i`m a chevy man and when they came out with the employee discount for everyone i had to buy one. I already put wheels on and a exhaust.

ps sorry for it being dirty its been raining alot latley.

jaybs02
06-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Nice looking truck.
Have lots of good miles with it

"J"

runnerbl
06-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Congrats, but I think you downgraded from the ford you had. I don`t like the Chevy body at all. They need to get their heads out of the backside and change the bodystyle. As long as your happy with your purchase that is all that matters.

norahcrv
06-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Very nice looking truck - congratulations!! :bigups

Wishing you many safe, happy, shiny & profitable miles in it!! :)

GregCavi
06-18-2005, 09:41 PM
I really like it! I prefer the chevy body style to the ford body. I also like chevy interiors better. Fords int seems cheap.

Greg

JeffM
06-19-2005, 07:08 AM
Nice truck. I have a 3500 with the suicide rear doors.

Im not to fond of Chevy though. Try using your PC on the hood, and the metal indents, sinks, bounces around like a cheap washing machine. Does the same thing on the roof.

My f-150 extra cab is alot better is this regard.

Everything on the Chevy pick ups are looking good, except them headlights....i dunno whats up with them.

Ben Kenobi
06-19-2005, 12:24 PM
Congrats on your new truck! The new wheels sure change the look of it. They do suit it and the exhaust looks great also. Happy motoring!

Paul