PDA

View Full Version : Ahoy ahoy...

Dailyshine
09-09-2007, 06:13 AM
Any Simpson`s fan should get that greeting. :)

Anywho, I was told about this site a good while ago from n2_space. I figured it was about time I take the plunge and join the community. (haven`t seen him here as of late...anyone know if he`s still around?)

I don`t have the most glamourous of vehicles (97 Taurus, 03 Vibe) The Taurus is pretty much my test vehicle for products and techniques, so when I`m able to replace it (hopefully with something a bit newer) I`ll be ahead of the paint care game. But for now, paint is paint and I do my best to maintain and improve their condition.

At least, I do now. It wasn`t always like that...

When I was having trouble with the Taurus (a Ford with trouble I hear you gasp :grinno: ) I went to a Taurus site and got some help. I was looking around the site and came across a detailing section and that`s how I met n2_space and the world of detailing. My bank account hasn`t been the same since. :LOLOL

See ya on the boards :xyxthumbs

McClane
09-09-2007, 04:52 PM
hello, just wanted to see if my account works. I posted a thread earlier and it did not show up so Im not sure if there is some waiting period or do I need to post again.