PDA

View Full Version : What`s Your Personality Type?

SiRDOHC
09-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Search Google : MBTI personality Types

There are 16.

I`m wondering if anyone type can be an anal automotive detailer, or if it takes certain traits only found in certain people.

I am an ISTJ.

Responsible, reliable, and hardworking, ISTJs are very detail-oriented with a strong work ethic. They always finish all their work before relaxing. ISTJs have excellent memories for detail, and are happiest when left alone to work at their own pace. They do not appreciate disruptions or unsolicited input. ISTJs know their duties and are content to do them. Many ISTJs are even productive when playing. They may enjoy hobbies like model building or sewing. ISTJs like to do familiar activities in familiar locations, as they may become nervous when asked to do something completely new to them. They are also very skeptical and distrust new ideas. They usually only trust authority and rules and feel a strong sense of duty and obligation to people.

ISTJs pride themselves on efficiency and impartial decision-making, this makes them appear unsympathetic and uncaring. They are not swayed by other people`s feelings, or displays of emotion. ISTJs are very good at focusing and getting tasks done, step-by-step. Because of this, they can seem single-minded and stubborn. ISTJs are conservative and unwilling to take risks. They are down-to-earth, practical, and the most conservative of all the types. ISTJs are quiet, but strong-willed, and extremely responsible. They are comfortable working long hours, and enjoy reading as a hobby. They are often teased y friends for being so responsible. They very rarely will do anything crazy or out of the ordinary.

ISTJs are very thorough about facts and data, but don`t usually mind clutter in their work places. They don`t always understand what people want and have a hard time with close relationships. They enjoy socializing and celebrating holidays, but need time alone. ISTJs observe the world with a sort of detached irony. They will often make pointed and humorous comments about life. ISTJs almost never show emotion except for anger against what is wrong. They are very concerned with etiquette and being proper.

LQ9SS
09-05-2007, 10:30 PM
I am frickin` crazy.