PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for 5-6 people to join a product swap with me

rotts4u
09-04-2007, 05:00 PM
At least one of the reasons we all come on here is to learn about new and different products that we either dont have or dont want to spend the money on. Sometimes we go ahead and buy something and never use it again and there it sits. So I am proposing that 5-6 of us form a group and to each person in the group we would send one bottle or container of something. Swirl remover, LSP, detail spray etc etc. No towels or pads.

I would ask for more people to join but that would mean that each of us would have to send 1 product to 10 or more people and I dont have that many extra things lying around to ship out.

So if you are interested in doing this send me a PM with your commitment that you are willing to join the club and then maybe every 3-4 months we can do it all over again. This will mean that you will ship 1 product each to five different people and you will in turn receive 5 products from the same people.

We can try the things and then pass them on or keep them and pass along something else. We would have to set a MSRP limit so somebody is not sending out Zymol worth $1700 and someone else sending out $5 turtle wax. So maybe we state that the product should cost between 10-25$.

Anyone else interested?

Don

DantheMan
09-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Or you could do like they`re doing over at AG.. List a few products you`re willing to sample out, and also a few products you`d like to try. Works pretty well really. This way you`ll send out fewer samples, and get more of what you`re wanting to try. JMO..

imageautodetail
09-12-2007, 03:25 PM
I would be up for this, I am new to this forum, but for the past 3 months have been working with a friend of mine who owns a Chemical Company with his development of Auto Detailing products, so I am sure I could get backed from him and I see another poster fairly close to me on this thread and anyone else in the Louisville KY area, drop me a line with your address and I will get him to send a sample package to you, great products developed so far and the prices are unbeatable.

imageautodetail
09-12-2007, 08:59 PM
spoke with my chemist and he would love to give 6 sample packages away

Holden_C04
09-12-2007, 09:06 PM
I think it`s a great idea. I, however, would prefer to deal with Canadians ;)

On second thought, though, I haven`t been charged duties or brokerage on my last couple orders...

GlossyTundra
09-12-2007, 09:12 PM
I`d be up for it, always lookin to try something new

ThEGuN1
09-13-2007, 02:31 PM
same here!!

imageautodetail
09-13-2007, 04:36 PM
I have my 6 care packages ready to ship, they will include the following

12oz Enviro-clean Blue-APC

12oz Enviro-clean Green-HD degreaser

12oz Non acid all wheel safe wheel cleaner

12oz miracle spot

12oz Micro fiber wash

6oz 1 step plus

6oz poly-seal w/teflon

all product info and contacts will also be included

if you are in the Louisville KY area or outskirts pm me an address

heath
09-14-2007, 10:34 PM
I have a all purpse cleaning product I use on vinyl/carpets/seats/etc.... I might be interested in this swap. I dont know how many people use this product so I would rather not name it. (dont want to much competition in my area to know what I use incase they read this forum) :lock: I know it is the best all purpose product I have ever used and have not come by anything close to competing with it. If you are interested pm me :secret

silkstone
09-15-2007, 06:58 AM
:welcome :cool:

Bert
09-17-2007, 10:11 AM
:welcome :cool:

Didn`t realize there were this many Louisvillians on Autopia.:up

Clay,

If you or your friend have any samples left I wouldn`t mind trying one. If you have any samples on hand, I can swing by your shop if you and your friend would like to save on shipping.