PDA

View Full Version : Claying with Clay Magic

Mliner
06-17-2005, 05:19 PM
I recently just purchased the Clay Magic from Autopia.I used to use Adams clay lubricant and clay bar.In Adams video steps it states that "When claying your car,after your done claying just use Revive Polish and Scracth remover OVER the Clay lubricant" Will it be safe if i use the same method on the Clay magic with Adams Revive Polish and Scracth Remover?

JeffM
06-17-2005, 06:23 PM
I dunno...when i polish i like my surface to be dry, not soaked with QD spray.

No for me.

JaredPointer
06-20-2005, 08:36 AM
I`ve not watched the video or anything, but I think he might mean you can go ahead to your polishing step after claying. No need for the whole "extra double wash internet phenomenon" step. Go right to your polishing after you finish claying is what I would imagine is meant; not polish a Detail Spray wet surface.

Beemerboy
06-20-2005, 10:11 AM
When I clay I do a panel at a time wipping clean and dry then go straight to SWR or polishing depending on what`s needed

Thomas Dekany
06-20-2005, 10:25 AM
I recently just purchased the Clay Magic from Autopia.I used to use Adams clay lubricant and clay bar.In Adams video steps it states that "When claying your car,after your done claying just use Revive Polish and Scracth remover OVER the Clay lubricant" Will it be safe if i use the same method on the Clay magic with Adams Revive Polish and Scracth Remover?

I have Adam`s dvd and I do what he does in the video. Saves me time.

So yes it is safe.