PDA

View Full Version : Klasse All-in-One Application Question?

mrmatt
09-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Just got some Klasse AIO and I cannot wait to use it. My plan is to apply it with my PC to a black Saturn. I have both Excel pads and CCS pads. Which pad/color should I use to apply the Klasse? Also is there anything I should know about when using Klasse, like what I should top it with?

Thank you

imported_Gears
09-01-2007, 09:09 PM
With Excel use the black or green pad, you don`t need anything with much cut to it.

The nice thing about K AIO is the fact its an excellant base for anything you want to top it with, either sealant or wax.

imported_smprince1
09-01-2007, 09:10 PM
I would apply with a finishing pad or light cut polishing pad, PC speed 3 or 4.

Don`t need to work it long, use it very sparingly, and you can WOWO each panel or wait until you finish the whole car if you want as long as you`re not in full sun.

SVTsupremecy
09-01-2007, 09:15 PM
is this stuff like a sealant? i just bought some duragloss 101 and 105...woudl it be pointless to purchase this stuff?

JeffM
09-01-2007, 09:28 PM
you should top it with sometihng, its durability on its own isnt the best.

mrmatt
09-02-2007, 01:30 PM
With Excel use the black or green pad, you don`t need anything with much cut to it.

The nice thing about K AIO is the fact its an excellant base for anything you want to top it with, either sealant or wax.

Thank you for the help. I will make sure to take some before and after pictures.

Have a good Labor Day everyone.