PDA

View Full Version : For those of you

Ern
09-01-2007, 05:59 PM
that use xmt360 with great results, what is your combo? I see alot of people saying how great it is but I dont seem to get the greatness as everyone else does. Rotary? Cyclo? PC? Pad size?

kapinnn
09-01-2007, 06:00 PM
I use it with a PC with a LC white pad. Works good for a quick detail. Wash, clay, XMT360, wax and done. If cleans the paint and fills some light scratches so it will look good for a couple of months.

stiffdogg06
09-01-2007, 09:44 PM
I use it with a PC with a LC white pad. Works good for a quick detail. Wash, clay, XMT360, wax and done. If cleans the paint and fills some light scratches so it will look good for a couple of months.

+1. PC on LC White Flat Foam Pad 6.5"

But I just sold my PC and currently have a makita. So I will test out xmt360 on a LC white on the makita and see how it turns out. Hopefully it`ll have more cutting power.:waxing:

Ern
09-01-2007, 11:39 PM

Quick? lol wish I could say that. Im still trying to refine my methods to get quicker and quicker and if my 2 car garage really wasnt a 1 1/2 with all my stuff in it, id have more room.