PDA

View Full Version : New products I need to try?

RAG
08-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Yah, know...remaining largely absent from this forum was sure saving me money lately, but now I`m thinking I might need to get back up to speed and try the "latest and greatest" out - even though they`ve actually been around for a while, I`m intrigued by the recent popularity of the Presta abrasive line, the SIP 3.02, and the LC foamed wool pads.

Am I really going to see a difference by using the Presta polishes with my Edge wool pads in terms of cut and finish, or am I likely just fine using my HTEC/OP mix?

Anyone carrying the SIP 3.02 in the US yet...I`ve been holding off on buying SIP till the new formula hits the US? Or should I just pick up the "regular" SIP and call it good?

Am I gonna like the foamed wool pads - I currently use the EDGE 2K wool lineup for cutting and white or orange LCs for aggressive polishing?

Thanks.

Paulie Walnuts
08-26-2007, 10:58 AM
I dont see where there is going to be that big of a difference in regular SIP and the new stuff, I would go with SIP.

This guy is a great guy to get it from too:

http://www.detailersdomain.com/index.asp

eMail him with any questions his name is Phil

gmblack3
08-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Ryan, I have only tried EC/OP mix once with my green edge wool. I just did not like the way it acted with the wool. I really like the presta 1500, it runs very smooth.

RAG
08-26-2007, 01:06 PM
Thanks. More feedback welcome.

RAG
08-26-2007, 02:18 PM
I dont see where there is going to be that big of a difference in regular SIP and the new stuff, I would go with SIP.

This guy is a great guy to get it from too:

http://www.detailersdomain.com/index.asp

eMail him with any questions his name is Phil

I guess I might not have choice between the two, but everyone who has tried SIP 3.02 seems to swear by its superiority over 3.01.

RAG
08-26-2007, 02:20 PM
I actually planned on ordering the Blackfire SRC Compound from CMA since they owe me a credit, but I was wondering if people came to a consensus on whether or not it was the same as the SIP 3.01??????? (plus you can buy it in smaller 16oz increments for the same $$/oz).