PDA

View Full Version : My garage

baseballlover1
08-25-2007, 10:15 PM
I know you cr detailing fanatics probobly wont like me putting pics of my garage in here but i thoought it would be neat (sp).

The two signs were given to my dad.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/dwendell01/DSC01865.jpg

Gotta love all our CRAP in the garage.. it will get cleaned out this winter.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/dwendell01/DSC01869.jpg

the tire wall-with all the racing slicks and rains on it.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/dwendell01/DSC01868.jpg

The garage... with my 911 and my 914

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/dwendell01/DSC01872.jpg

Ron Harris
08-25-2007, 11:36 PM
Lets get that sign out on the curb and start selling stuff!

Ill give ya 50 cents for the folding chair.

GlossyTundra
08-26-2007, 08:28 AM
Yeah, you need to get that organized and lookin good to make it detail worthy.

Pauly6401
08-26-2007, 09:06 AM
I`d give my left arm to have a garage that big. Stupid Florida.

Beefhouse
08-26-2007, 09:16 AM
What does the sign on the right say? Any plans for the vintage 911S and 914?

DaGonz
08-26-2007, 01:20 PM
It`s not "your" garage.. it`s Mom and Dad`s...

PS: it is in serious need of a cleaning and organizing... it`s looks like a firetrap!

baseballlover1
08-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Yeah, you need to get that organized and lookin good to make it detail worthy.

YEPP lol i know, i havent detailed cars in there yet due to just that reason, but yea its been used for all my dads store`s fixtures and records. It ALL coming out of there next sunday.

baseballlover1
08-26-2007, 01:42 PM
I`d give my left arm to have a garage that big. Stupid Florida.

I have family down in stuart florida and they have a bigger garage then ours, but its not air conditioned so its like an oven in the summer (and winter lol)

baseballlover1
08-26-2007, 01:45 PM
What does the sign on the right say? Any plans for the vintage 911S and 914?

The sign has the VW crest and "used cars" below it. We put them up last night to get them ouda the way. The 914-4 was restored by my dad then he sold it to me to pay for his new building, and i bought the 77 911 last summer to restore but i had to lend a friend some money and they havent paid me back yet, so i havent done much to it. The engine runs REALLY well, our mechanic sais the 2nd gear synchro is messed up so we have to do something with that, other then that its just the seals and the paint that need to be replaced. I wanted to get a rotary to see if it would make a difference on that car.

baseballlover1
08-26-2007, 01:48 PM
It`s not "your" garage.. it`s Mom and Dad`s...

PS: it is in serious need of a cleaning and organizing... it`s looks like a firetrap!

HAHA boy you really dont like me trying to say that i own anything do you?

Actually when we built it i paid 1 3rd of it from my inheritance from my grandfather. You could argue the point that my name isnt on the deed , but i consider it somewhat mine.

... as to the firetrap, I AGREE ive been trying to tell my dad that we need to get rid of the stores fixtures and stuff so we are going to do it next weekend. Ile get up some pics next weekend.

Harry Houdini
08-26-2007, 09:17 PM
HAHA boy you really dont like me trying to say that i own anything do you?

Actually when we built it i paid 1 3rd of it from my inheritance from my grandfather. You could argue the point that my name isnt on the deed , but i consider it somewhat mine.

... as to the firetrap, I AGREE ive been trying to tell my dad that we need to get rid of the stores fixtures and stuff so we are going to do it next weekend. Ile get up some pics next weekend.

Good luck with the garage, and your money or your dads money or your moms.

It is all your money! enjoy and build something you will be comfortable doing things in.

PS: don`t take peoples comments seriously, I don`t know you ...

T.K and enjoy my fellow Virginian :D

baseballlover1
08-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Haha thanks, yea sadly i think its all going to be my money wayy too soon because my dad is 63 with diabetes and my mom has multiple sclerosis so we are hoping it isnt TOO soon. But if is soon then for sure the garage will be cleaned out! :LOLOL . When everyone is past away, my grandma and parents what im going to do with my inheritance is completely re-do the garage with a lower floor (underground) where i can store the cars. Im also going to buy either an Aston martin or ferrari. Or atleast that is what im thinking about doing. But my dad tells me ide be an ediot to do it, BUt what does he know :laugh:

BigJimZ28
08-26-2007, 11:17 PM
But my dad tells me ide be an ediot to do it,

WOW:chuckle: :bolt