PDA

View Full Version : Waited four months for a shipment from CCE, Menzerna Top Inspection?

getright
08-23-2007, 09:33 PM
I placed an order for a couple menzerna polishes and wool pads I wanted to try, 1Z metal polish and ultra paint polish, and the menzerna top inspection. First off I ordered in April on the twentieth to be exact, received no notification of delay, and thought my money was gone. I do speak conversational spanish so I called twice to discuss the status of my order and both times I was told they had record of it and they were waiting for product to come in, appearantly more than one. So then I received an email this morning saying my order had shipped.

Problem is I moved to a new place since then and I am worried I won`t even be able to receive it. I do know who is in the house I moved out of but they are a real pain to deal with. If anyone has experience with ordering form CCE, they ship Post an Post or something close to that correct? I believe they rely on the USPS for USA delivery coverage as I think that`s how my last order came. If anyone across the pond or domestic has any input it would be greatly appreciated. Can I call the USPS to notify them of the problem (yes my mail is forwarded)?

Menzerna Top Inspection sounds like a quick detailer with little to no protection. It says it can be used after polishing for a quick clean up. Anyone have any experience they could share?

Long read I know.

Thanks.

Setec Astronomy
08-23-2007, 09:39 PM
I don`t know what you`re talking about. What is CCE? Where are you located?

getright
08-23-2007, 09:50 PM
I am located in Maine

CCE=Car Care Europe

I literally understand the logistics of sending something from Spain to Maine, I work for a

3PL. I was more giving a warning as I have had other members pm me about ordering from Europe.

Anyway ever used Menzerna Top Inspection?

Setec Astronomy
08-23-2007, 09:54 PM
Ok, sorry. I don`t know nuttin` bout CCE or Top Inspection :nixweiss

getright
08-23-2007, 09:57 PM
So long ago I can`t remember if I ordered it or they stuck it in there as a replacement. Not on my original receipt but everything else seems to have shipped.

Old Pirate
08-24-2007, 02:27 PM
Top inspection is a new product from menzerna. Just like using a QD when one is compounding or polishing with a machine. AG sells it now.

getright
08-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Thanks zoom zoom, haven`t been to AG for a while but they did just send me something so I`ll have to check out what they say about it. Have you every used Top Inspection?

Old Pirate
08-24-2007, 03:34 PM
It`s a little too much for me, waiting for someone to post about it, reg. price 24.99... sale price 19.99.... and thru sunday i think one can get 15% off that sale price. I use meg`s QD or #34 final inspection both under 6.00 bucks.

imported_NeilScarrott
08-24-2007, 03:34 PM
From what I hear, Final Inspection is not a traditional QD per se, it is more like using IPA/Distilled water to remove polishing oils to inspect the true finish after polishing.

Old Pirate
08-24-2007, 03:36 PM
Your right, my bad, But it is price right and does great removing dust from compounds and polishes.

getright
08-24-2007, 03:43 PM
Neil,

Thanks for the response, i was hoping someone from Europe had tried it. Your post mirrored the impression I got from the CCE website. Hopefully I end up receiving it and being able to use it. I assume that it has more lubricants than IPA mix making it less scary to use on a mirror finish after polishing, does that sound right? I will let you guys know when I use it. If I end up receiving it that is.