PDA

View Full Version : Alright so i need some polish ASAP...

Skyhawk
08-19-2007, 11:57 PM
Well i posted a couple of days ago about needing something that is more abrasive than Merenza IP...something that is going to take out some cat scratch marks and other moderate swirls/scratches, but something that isnt so abrasive that ill have to worry about damaging the paint with. It will be applied via PC, and id like something that isnt going to dust as much, although if i really had to id put up with it. Its going to be use on the T/A that i have...

Now heres the thing, i need it by Tuesday, or wednesday at the latest, so i dont really have the time to order it online. Im leaving for Florida early Friday and im wanting to do a detail on the car before i leave, since i wont be able to do a major detail until December! So is there anywhere locally that i can by a good abrasive polish? Any stores that would carry it? Or any paint/body shops?

Also, any good top cleaners i can get OTC also? i normally use RaggTopp cleaner and protectant, and while i have plenty of protectant im out of cleaner so im going to have to use something else. Any suggestions?

It was kind of a last minute decision to go back down to Jax, and so i wasnt planning on having to do a detail anytime soon. And since i wont be able to detail it until December im wanting to do it before i go so it will be looking its best and i wont have to worry about it down there... :cool:

Skyhawk
08-21-2007, 04:03 PM
anyone? :nixweiss

imported_themightytimmah
08-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Presta Ultra Cutting Creme Light for the compound. For the top, try a boat store.