PDA

View Full Version : Zaino AIO--Possible to have diminishing returns

MickeyD
08-16-2007, 12:01 PM
:work: I was wondering if i can apply AIO every time I add Z5 or Z2? Would this over time hurt my paint if aio has (a trace of abrasiveness) If it helps the bonding (it does --done did it) my leeriness is applying it 2 much. Basically, my method would be AIO, 1 coat of z2, than 2 coats of z5---call it a day--second day --zcs, than next day z8

Let me know fellow autiopians---You guys have a tremendous amount of knowledge and a newbie like myself wants to say "thank you" to all that share the info.

Keep on Keeping on!!--Mic:hm key D

danforz
08-16-2007, 12:03 PM
I don`t think any AIO has enough bite to really diminish paint substantially.

gmblack3
08-16-2007, 12:06 PM
You got to get rid of that 2nd grade text.

No ZAIO or any AIO would not effect your paint in any way.

MickeyD
08-16-2007, 12:09 PM
sorry about text---my mistake---thanx

Setec Astronomy
08-16-2007, 12:19 PM
You do realize that every time you use ZAIO or any AIO that it will, by the nature of the product, remove any previously applied products, so you will not be adding anything to your existing applications of Z2/Z5/Z8/CS, you will be removing them.

gmblack3
08-16-2007, 12:55 PM
You do realize that every time you use ZAIO or any AIO that it will, by the nature of the product, remove any previously applied products, so you will not be adding anything to your existing applications of Z2/Z5/Z8/CS, you will be removing them.

Very true. You may not need to use the ZAIO each time. Maybe just add another coat of Z2/5pro when needed.

MickeyD
08-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Setec,

Excellant info--that is what i was seeking--So, Zaino AIO will strip my previous applications away. Damn instictively i thougt that would be the case--You the man--

Mickeyd