PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Brembo 13" Front Big Brake Grand Turismo Kit 13" rears included

blownvert
08-14-2007, 07:41 PM
I have that came off my 2000 mustang gt, the brembo 13" front grand turismo kit with cross drilled rotors. Comes with caliper, rotor, pads and SS lines. The rotors are the Metal/SS look. I also have the Baer rear 13" upgrade kit, 13" cross drilled rotors with the bracket and brake pads, all hardware is included. They both match. Excellent condition, works fine. $1100 shipped

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/blowngt/100_1208.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/blowngt/100_1213.jpg

JasonD
08-16-2007, 11:33 AM
I know a few people with Mustangs that *may* be interested, but I have a few questions first:

How many miles do they have on them?

How much material is left on the pads?

Did you race a lot with these, or were they just for looks?

Can you take close-up pics of the pads, and rotors except from a side/profile view?

Where were they purchased, and how long ago?

Would you be willing to sell the front kit by itself?

Sorry for all the questions, I just know that they will ask *me* these questions, and I`d rather be prepared.

blownvert
08-16-2007, 05:38 PM
I know a few people with Mustangs that *may* be interested, but I have a few questions first:

How many miles do they have on them?

How much material is left on the pads?

Did you race a lot with these, or were they just for looks?

Can you take close-up pics of the pads, and rotors except from a side/profile view?

Where were they purchased, and how long ago?

Would you be willing to sell the front kit by itself?

Sorry for all the questions, I just know that they will ask *me* these questions, and I`d rather be prepared.

They have about 4k on them, rear has less. Rear pads probably 80% and the front 70%. No just mostly for looks, i never burnt tires or raced. The rotors are fine, dont really want to take more pics. I purchased the fronts probably a year ago, dont drive the car that much, and i got the rears probably 6 months ago. Yes I can sell the front kit by itself. I understand. email me at blowngt411@yahoo.com. i dont go on here alot.

JasonD
08-18-2007, 04:17 PM
I asked two guys for you, and they both already have 13" front rotors stock. I tried.

blownvert
08-18-2007, 05:12 PM
I asked two guys for you, and they both already have 13" front rotors stock. I tried.

Ok thanks, do yout think if they want the rears? Its 13" also.

JasonD
08-18-2007, 05:15 PM
I mentioned it to them, and they didn`t say anything, but I will ask again. Rear brakes don`t do anywhere near as much as the fronts, so having such large rotors back there isn`t a necessity like the fronts are.

I will post back if I hear anything good.

blownvert
08-19-2007, 10:19 AM
I mentioned it to them, and they didn`t say anything, but I will ask again. Rear brakes don`t do anywhere near as much as the fronts, so having such large rotors back there isn`t a necessity like the fronts are.

I will post back if I hear anything good.

yeah i know it is mostly for looks to match the fronts.