PDA

View Full Version : Wanting new products...

Stratous
08-13-2007, 11:06 PM
I will be detailing two BIG dark trucks soon and want to change my product line.

I`ve always used 3M compounds below Pinnacle polish and wax, and sometimes a Klasse Sealant.

Here are some products that I really want:

Chemical Guy`s Wet-Mirror Finish

Chemical Guy`s JETseal 109

Sonus Trim & Motor Kote

Lake Country pads to replace my 3M pads (PC and Makita)

I am torn between these:

Chemical Guy`s 5050 Concourse

Victoria Wax Concourse

P21S Carnauba

Pinncale Souveran Paste

I`ve also noticed Optimum Compounds to replace my 3M compounds, but I`ved worked with the 3M Perfect It 3000 for the last 2 years and have really gotten good with them.

Any comments or recomendations on my product choices are greatly appreciated...

I won`t be ordering for another week or so.

stiffdogg06
08-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Don`t waste the money on the p21s. It`s the same as s100 but is $15 dollars cheaper and just advertised for motorcycles.

Personally, I would go to Menzerna Polishes. But to each his own. Stick to what works for YOU. Just because someone gets good results don`t mean you will.

Good Luck!:clap:

imported_FMINUS
08-14-2007, 02:26 AM
I have never been dissapointed with CG products.

I LOVE Pinnacles Souveran and SS2

Snobird
08-14-2007, 06:36 AM
S100, You can purchase it right at the Harley Davidson shop,

Its very easy to use

Stratous
08-14-2007, 05:29 PM
I have never been dissapointed with CG products.

I LOVE Pinnacles Souveran and SS2

I have also been a very big fan of Pinnacle...Everything they make works very well.

I am thinking of getting the CG polishes and sealants and top them with Pinnacle Souveran.

However there are a lot of people showing excelent results with CG 5050.

As far as Menzerna...How to create Menzerna`s Reference Shine on your car. (http://www.properautocare.com/crsishin3st.html)

After reading that it just makes it that much more tough. I like the indoor shine of the Menzerna more, but I like the outdoor shine of the Pinnacle more. Just because I like the darker more crisp reflections I think I would go with Pinnacle.

Maybe I will have to splurge and get Pinnacle and CG.

No one has said anything about the Victoria Wax...Anyone used them?

Any more recomendations? I`m not looking for best for the dallor...I am looking for the best!

imported_FMINUS
08-14-2007, 08:30 PM
I have also been a very big fan of Pinnacle...Everything they make works very well.

I am thinking of getting the CG polishes and sealants and top them with Pinnacle Souveran.

However there are a lot of people showing excelent results with CG 5050.

As far as Menzerna...How to create Menzerna`s Reference Shine on your car. (http://www.properautocare.com/crsishin3st.html)

After reading that it just makes it that much more tough. I like the indoor shine of the Menzerna more, but I like the outdoor shine of the Pinnacle more. Just because I like the darker more crisp reflections I think I would go with Pinnacle.

Maybe I will have to splurge and get Pinnacle and CG.

No one has said anything about the Victoria Wax...Anyone used them?

Any more recomendations? I`m not looking for best for the dallor...I am looking for the best!

I would skip the CG polishes and go with Menzerna. Be careful with Pinnacle, they have a lot of stuff thats really over priced. My favorite products from them are:

Pinnacle:

Leather and Vinyl Cleaner

Souveran

Leather conditioner

Liquid Souveran

Spray Wax

SS2

And mostly everything else is not worth the pricetag. (their MF wash is horrible)

Chemical Guys

Jetseal109

ONE

EZ Glaze

Blitz

Petes53

Synthetic QD

MF Wash

(Their current line of polishes are nothing special)

Citrus Wash and Gloss