PDA

View Full Version : Free Verizon Wireless Broadband card with service

JasonD
08-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Hi all. First of all, this is not a scam, even though the title really sounds like one, lol.

I have a Dell/Verizon wireless broadband ExpressCard (not PCI or USB) that I have been using for a couple months. It can only be used for Verizon, and I will give it to you completely for free IF you agree to sign up for service immediately after receiving it.

Here`s the deal. My fiance gets a 20% discount on all products and service through her work, so we bought a new card and signed up for new service all on her account. This still leaves me with my current card and service, but they wanted to charge me $175 to get out of my 2-year contract, but then they offered another way to get out of it.

If someone takes over ownership of the card and activates it under their name with new service, I won`t have to pay for the $175 contract cancellation. We both benefit by this because you will get a completely free broadband card, and free activation (already paid for by myself when I activated it).

The process is very simple. I have to start the process by calling Verizon and giving them your full name. They will then put a note on my account that you will be calling in to transfer ownership. After that, you call Verizon and transfer it over by agreeing to a new service contract, and that`s it.

Here`s a link to the exact card that I have:

Home & Home Office: Wireless 5700 ExpressCard Modem for Dell Inspiron 630m/ 640m/ B120/ B130/ 1300/ 6400/ 9400/ E1405/ E1505/ E1705 and XPS M140/ M1210/ M1710/ M2010 Notebooks (http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=313-4357)

If you don`t have an ExpressCard slot, you can use an adapter to convert it over to PCI.

If you are interested, send me a pm and we can discuss everything.

JasonD
08-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Wow, I`m really surprised nobody is jumping on this! LOL. If you or anyone else you know is thinking about buying a wireless broadband card, this is a deal. You get the card for free, and no activation!!

I was actually thinking about selling the card on Ebay, but thought I might be able to help someone here first.

In case I didn`t word my description correctly, the card works with any pc, not just Dell. It is a Verizon card with Dell`s name on it, that`s all.

The only stipulation is that you either have to have an ExpressCard slot or use an adapter for it to work, that`s all, but it will work with any brand pc on the market.

sdat1333
08-22-2007, 01:48 AM
ha, man, if I had a laptop i would jump on this.