PDA

View Full Version : megs soft wash gel

White lexus 23
08-12-2007, 01:33 AM
hey all i have been using megs soft wash gel on my own personal car and i like it alot. its getting hard to find though. And i was wondering how much should i use with a gallon of water. Thanks

Big Leegr
08-12-2007, 09:22 AM
The bottle says add 1 ounce to a bucket and add 1 gallon of water, so I guess it`s 1 oz./1 gallon of water. ;)

BlackElantraGT
08-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Most car soaps usually have a dilution of 1 oz to 1 gallon of water, like Big Leeqr mentioned. I have a few different measuring cups, but my favorite (and most used) so far is a little shotglass with markings on them that goes up to 1 oz. I wasn`t able to find anything like that at Walmart, but I did find it at a local SoCal swap meet.

Big Leegr
08-13-2007, 09:41 AM
I have a few different measuring cups, but my favorite (and most used) so far is a little shotglass with markings on them that goes up to 1 oz. I wasn`t able to find anything like that at Walmart, but I did find it at a local SoCal swap meet.

You can get plastic ones at drug stores/pharmacies inside dept. stores, etc. They`re usually pretty cheap, like 20 or more for a buck or 2. Sometimes you can find them in the "infant" section of dollar stores.