PDA

View Full Version : Paul @ CG > *

rkf76
08-10-2007, 08:04 PM
I placed my order online Monday night, 8.6.07. Tuesday night I got a shipping tracking number, Thursday night I found out that FedEx attempted delivery (although I didn`t have a door tag) and today the product was delivered:cool:

I have some issues with FedEx, but we`ll get to that later.

When I got home today I was expecting a door tag, figuring if they attempted delivery yesterday and didn`t leave it on my porch then they surely won`t leave it there today. No door tag.:angry So I track the package and see they show the product was delivered today, left on my porch. I didn`t see a package on my porch when I got home so I immediately called Paul. With no questions asked and no hesitation, he said "no problem, give me a call when I get to the office at 9am tomorrow and I`ll get another one out to you." How`s that for customer service?

At this point i`m fuming cause I don`t understand why FedEx claims to have attempted delivery yesterday and didn`t leave it on my porch but today, according to their website, they did just that. So I decide to go outside and check the garbage can to see if a neighbor had grabbed it then threw it away when it wasn`t something they wanted and as I walk out the door I see the cylindrical package next to my doorstep:woot2: I called Paul back to let him know how much of an idiot I am and thanked him for his willingness to replace the product for me with no reservation.

The service I`ve gotten from that company, besides my first transaction with them, is second to none. Their products aren`t too shabby either:bow

imported_tpdetail
08-10-2007, 08:17 PM
are you affiliated with CG in any way shape or form? i suggest an instant ban :nomore:

imported_Blake
08-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Look at earlier posts....to me they don`t follow your suggestion of spam. ??

kapinnn
08-10-2007, 08:27 PM
are you affiliated with CG in any way shape or form? i suggest an instant ban :nomore:

I kinda doubt that. Sometimes I surprise myself with Paul`s customer service.

I had placed an order and only got half of my stuff (I had ordered 2 of each item bc I was giving it to a friend as a gift). I called Paul the same day I received the package to ask him about it and he said he would ship another order right away. I asked him to hold on as it could have been shipped in 2 orders (had happened before). Anyway, I got the rest of the products the very next day. Had I not intervened he would have sent another $150 or so in items and no questions asked...

imported_tpdetail
08-10-2007, 08:29 PM
I was just being sarcastic guys. I love paul at CG. He`s very accomodating and he backs up his products 100percent. Chances are he`ll give you a free 16oz sample of any product you want becaus he`ll know you`ll be back for more....even though u might think you`re getting a freebie. lol

SuperBee364
08-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Post deleted.

stiffdogg06
08-10-2007, 10:31 PM
What FedEx was it? Ground? Express?

rkf76
08-11-2007, 03:22 AM
What FedEx was it? Ground? Express?Ground

And no, no affiliation with CG in any way, shape or form.