PDA

View Full Version : Howdy all. Newb from west burbs of Chicago!!!

inov8ter
08-10-2007, 11:39 AM
So i have been cleaning cars for many years just for fun. Used to do eveything by hand. But just rececntly I have done a complete detail on a friends car, that was"Lived In" almost. i t was filhy. he had the car fro years without ever a single detail. CAr was absolutly horrrible. So i did a full detail on it, and the results were amazing. So know I am hooked. I have been filling my head with this endless inforamtion form this site now for about a little over 2 weeks now. I have so many questions that have been answered by searching, but i have pleanty more. I do have pictures of the detail. But i quess I can`t post on the brag secyion until i have 10 posts? is this right. I tried and it did not work for me. BUt in any event, jsut wanted to say hi, and i am sure i will be talking and asking questions to al ot of you. Now i jsut need to get my $$$ saved to get some great products as well as a good D/A. Well I eventually want to make a move from the normal "desk job" that i have now. I do graphic design. It is a pretty sweet gig though. But i always loved cars... nice cars at that. well and racing. So i am looking foward to meeting all of you! So now i just have to build some clients up and hopfully everything will take off from there!!