PDA

View Full Version : Professional Detailer needed, B Hills, Michigan

bwlucas
08-10-2007, 10:58 AM
I`m searching for a Detailer in the area for a 01 Sapphire Blue Dodge Stratus that my parents own. It`s in fairly bad condition (for my standards anyways) and needs the help of a pro.

As far as the exterior, there are two long scratches (someone keyed the car) on the back trunk lid and across the front of the hood. I have a touchup pen, however if a can of the paint is required I can easily get some from the dealership before the date of the detail.

There are also a lot of light door dings on the passenger side of the car, and more then likely a few on the drivers side. If you are able to handle that as well, it would be a plus, otherwise a possible recommendation as to where I could take it would also help.

The only part of the car to have been repainted is the entire bumper, several months ago. I`m not sure what the severity of the overall swirls are on the car since it`s not mine, however I hope to have some pictures of the above imperfections to help.

I`m willing to either take it somewhere (as long as it`s in a reasonable distance) or a house call is also possible. I`d also like to be involved in the process if it`s at all possible. I`m still learning on how to keep my Black RSX Beauty as swirl free as possible.

Please supply me with a quote (if possible). I`ll try and get some pictures of the car up by next week Wednesday (8/15/07).

imported_Shaun Carollo
08-10-2007, 11:53 PM
I`d be more than willing to help. Check out my website @ Superior Detailing - Metro Detroit`s Premier Mobile Auto Detailing Service (http://www.Superior-Detailing.com) (not sure if this is allowed, if not I apologize.) for pricing and contact information. If you`re going to be at the Dream Cruise coming up, and would like to meet up there sometime as I will be dragging my detailing trailer along with me; it could be arranged. Also, I traded in my NHBP `03 RSX 4 months ago so I can definitely give you some pointers on that project if you`re looking for some. Shoot me an email or a phone call if your interested.

bwlucas
08-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Thanks man. Sent you an email.

wifehatescar
08-13-2007, 12:31 PM
If Shaun cannot help for some reason, you can PM me as well.