PDA

View Full Version : Jw & Os

Mobilejay
08-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I just received an order of AJT, AG, CJ, and CG. I have some clients vehicles that have a coat or two of OS. Could I use the JW products on top of that or would I have to take off the Opti Seal? I have heard Scottwax topps AJT with OS so it should be fine right? Thanks in advanced

Mobilejay
08-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Bump..........

mikebai1990
08-10-2007, 01:08 PM
I always like to start on a clean base with at least a full claying, but I`m not sure about the specifics with OS and JW products.

Mobilejay
08-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Yeah I will probably do that with one or two of my clients since I haven`t started "fresh" in a while. For others I was wondering if I could just apply on top of OS. Thanks

Scottwax
08-10-2007, 05:35 PM
OS works well over or under AJ/AJT.

Hope your bump wasn`t so I`d see this, the weather is finally good here in the Dallas area so don`t expect me near my computer before late in the day. ;)

Mobilejay
08-10-2007, 05:52 PM
LOL actually it was. I was hoping you would read this thread seeings how you have posted a lot about the two products. The weather has been perfect here as well(hotter than hell but no rain) so I have been pretty busy these last two weeks and all next week is booked so I was hoping to get info on this thread before next week. Thanks a lot for the input guys and I hope to have a good and easy experience with JW since I have read a lot of good things about the products. Thanks again.