PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, Comments/Advice appreciated

Carl Hammond
08-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Hi there everyone,

My Name is Carl (as you can gather by my username - lol) - I am based in England in Kent & I am currently in the process of starting up my own business as a professional detailer. I have spent the past 10yrs preparing my personal cars for shows & keeping them in MINT condition & am bored of the office work life & have decided to take the risk of going self employed in the detailing business to expand my skills to others & their cars.

I have the backing of my father & friends who are also helping me to try & get a clientel together but would just like some comments & advice from anyone here about detailing & gettign started if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Carl Hammond

theDodo
08-08-2007, 04:46 PM
maybe not advise, I have recently started doing details myself, but props for making the break from the desk. basically, i have been glued to the screen for so many years and lately i have had the chance to get out and detail some really cool cars and be part of a new business venture [not detailing, but it is part of the equation]..

so i just wanted to give you props, if your not happy it doesnt matter how much money you are making. get out there and get happy.

Carl Hammond
08-09-2007, 06:59 AM
Thanks for the comment mate

Anything you would recommend/advise to help me get to do this?

Cheers