PDA

View Full Version : Getting Customer Service from Chemical Guys

Pages : [1] 2 3

DM101
08-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Is it just me or what? I can never get a hold to CG`s. No one answer the 1-800 number or the other number you leave a message and never get a return call. To me that is VERY frustrating and shows the lack of customer service. As big as the company has become they can`t hire someone to answer a phone? CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE NO. 1 !!! Sorry If I stepped on anyones toes but facts are facts.

mikebai1990
08-07-2007, 05:18 PM
On the contrary, I`ve heard that Chemical Guys has EXCELLENT customer service...

Greg Nichols
08-07-2007, 05:24 PM
That is too bad you had this happen, I`ve dealt with Chemical Guys before and NEVER had an issue, in fact the opposite.........major customer service was delivered.

I called them and left a message, and they called back in 10 min!

Cheers,

ZoranC
08-07-2007, 05:46 PM
I have almost never had problem reaching them. However, exceptions can always happen.

Snobird
08-07-2007, 05:47 PM
I do not care for there products, But I will say that the customer service is Good. I bought into the HYPE of there products and was disappointed with the results

You might want to try Duragloss or Chemical Guys, Better Products I think

imported_smprince1
08-07-2007, 06:04 PM
I have only called them once .... got their voicemail. I left a detailed message as to what was my question and I never received any response whatsoever.:nixweiss

BlackElantraGT
08-07-2007, 06:12 PM
I do not care for there products, But I will say that the customer service is Good. I bought into the HYPE of there products and was disappointed with the results

??? Care to explain this further? I suspect you meant to say something else?

Snobird
08-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Now that is BAD in any 1`s book,

orngez
08-07-2007, 06:34 PM
sorry to hear the poor customer service as the reason i switched over to CG in the first place is because of how great they are...Paul and Mark over at CG are great guys....give em a chance...ordering online is always best...if you guys have any questions about their products feel free to pm me...i use pretty much everything in their lineup....i enjoy spreading the good word about their stuff...value to results imo CG is the best....an no...i do not work for them...just a fan of their stuff that I feel more people need to give them a try

sneek
08-07-2007, 07:39 PM

Chemical Guys is better than Chemical Guys?

DM101
08-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Let me straighten things up a little. Their products are excellant no doubt. When you do get ahold to them the customer service is great and they will go out of their way. But since I have become a detailing freek (about 2 years) I have called maybe 6 to 8 times with questions. I received a call back maybe 3 times. Maybe I am just old school but I like to talk to someone about detailing. (my order, product application, price, etc. etc. you get the point) Hey I am about 6 years before I can retire, maybe they will hire me. I would love to talk to people about detailing their car. So to sum things up it is just getting someone to talk to is where CG fail in customer service. I want to make a point here, this is just a polite thread with no disrespect for CG`s. I can understand them being busy but you have to expect times like that. I postively have nothing against them or their products. I wish them well and will continue to use their products.

sorry to hear the poor customer service as the reason i switched over to CG in the first place is because of how great they are...Paul and Mark over at CG are great guys....give em a chance...ordering online is always best...if you guys have any questions about their products feel free to pm me...i use pretty much everything in their lineup....i enjoy spreading the good word about their stuff...value to results imo CG is the best....an no...i do not work for them...just a fan of their stuff that I feel more people need to give them a try

imported_smprince1
08-07-2007, 07:45 PM
....give em a chance.....if you guys have any questions about their products feel free to pm me... I feel more people need to give them a try

I did give them a chance ... I picked up the phone and contacted them...they ignored me. I wanted to order some products from them, but they never returned my inquiry and since they never clarified my concerns I couldn`t place an order with them without knowing what I would be buying.

I appreciate your offer to answer questions about their products ... but as business owners I believe that is their job, not yours.

Don`t get me wrong...I`m not saying these are bad people. I`m just saying their are other vendors who are much more responsive to questions from potential customers and I should add ALL of the Autopia sponsors have always answered my questions.

ZoranC
08-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Chemical Guys is better than Chemical Guys?

If not better then at least equal to. :D

PhaRO
08-07-2007, 11:31 PM
I couldn`t reach them when I tried a couple of months ago. I thought it odd. I did order online and tried 2 products. Liquid Exteme Shine and Pete`s 53. The dressing wasn`t anything special especially considering the price. Pete`s 53 didn`t impress me either and doesn`t come close to the top waxes in my collection. I think when you advertise 24/7 service someone should be there to pick up the phone. The products I tried sounded spectacular on the website but ultimately didn`t delivery for me. Prices were not horrible but not great either. Although I`m on the East Coast their shipping is the highest I can remember. There are few products of their I`d like to try but from my experience I doubt it`ll be anytime soon.

DM101
08-08-2007, 08:58 AM
Hey, I got a hold of them this morning after using the 1 -800 number and hitting the 0 button a couple of times. One has gone up in price but if are a new customer you can get the intro price. They are throwing in some samples for me. Just like I said, once you get a hold of them the service is great!