PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Detailer in the Belmont, MA area

qballjr13
08-07-2007, 07:56 AM
Hey guys, The woman I work with was just telling me that her sons car was recently keyed. It doesnt sound like they went real deep but I was wondering if any of you guys would take a look at it for her and her son? They are obviously willing to pay for some paint correction if possible. As the title says, they are in Belmont, MA. You can respond to this post or just PM me your contact info and I will pass it on. Thanks in advance for everyones help.

imported_themightytimmah
08-07-2007, 07:27 PM
I`ll be in Chelmsford this weekend... I can definetly help them out if the price is right - it`s bit of a drive so i`d need a full paint correction detail to make it worth the drive. I can do touchups with matched paint if necessary.

Edit: if they want to drive it up to Chelmsford, I could probably knock out the key mark and one-step the rest of the car for $90.

imported_rydawg
08-07-2007, 07:37 PM
I`ll be in Chelmsford this weekend... I can definetly help them out if the price is right - it`s bit of a drive so i`d need a full paint correction detail to make it worth the drive. I can do touchups with matched paint if necessary.

Edit: if they want to drive it up to Chelmsford, I could probably knock out the key mark and one-step the rest of the car for $90.

You do great work and that is a VERY cheap price.:2thumbs:

qballjr13
08-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Tim, I sent you a PM. I would also like to talk to you about giving my father`s 50 Chevy Streetrod a once over for a car show on Cape Cod in a couple weeks. It has some minor buffer holograms that I would like to see corrected. He still lives in Chelmsford so he is very close.