PDA

View Full Version : Question on Spray and Gloss

Mliner
06-11-2005, 12:59 PM
When would you use this Product?After Clay or Before clay?Or after which product would be best?

awd330
06-11-2005, 01:02 PM
I use it after S&W or after a traditional maintenance wash. You could also use it as a following up to removing residue from a paste wax.

Mliner
06-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Is it alright to mix products from poorboyws and Adams?example...i use Adams car wash soap,then clay,then qd+,then adams wax,adams brilliant spray glaze?Will anything happen to the paint if i mix em?

awd330
06-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Is it alright to mix products from poorboyws and Adams?example...i use Adams car wash soap,then clay,then qd+,then adams wax,adams brilliant spray glaze?Will anything happen to the paint if i mix em?
I often mix and match items from different product lines. The important thing is to learn about each product`s purpose and whether or not they require specific prep steps. For example, some sealants cannot be used on top of oily glazes.

For the items you listed about, I would recommend using them in the following order -
Adam`s wash
clay with diluted wash solution
brilliant spray glaze
Adam`s wax
use QD+ as a refresher for the Adam`s wax after every washing

GregCavi
06-11-2005, 01:52 PM
You shoudlnt have a problem mixing brands of products. But sometimes different products dont jive with each other. For instance i have had trouble with UPP bonding with Brilliant spray glaze. You shouldnt however have a problem with BSG bonding with adams butter wax.

You stated this will be your order.

Adams car wash soap,then clay,then qd+,then adams wax,adams brilliant spray glaze

You will want to do have the BSG before the adams wax instead. So like this.

Adams Soap
Clay
QD+, or S+W or S+G
BSG
Adams butter wax