PDA

View Full Version : Attention Robbery Scene in San Francisco Aug 3RD

dongoesby
08-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Fellow members, I need your help for a look out. A friend of mine who was robbed in Mission and Cotter (Excelsior Library near Silver st.) on August 3rd. He is now in an intensive care for his left leg since his leg was ran over by the front wheel while he was dragged by the thief`s car for a whole block.

The thief was a dark color asian assumed to be Filipino age 23-25 yrs old, 6ft, 220lbs; rides on a:

RED CIVIC COUPE, NOT hatch, assumed to be a EK (95-00) or EG (92-95) with a Black Trunk, Yellow JDM/OEM Foglight, Black Front Lip Kit, Lowered with Stock Rims, Modified Interior (Momo Steering Wheel), Paint is in moderate condition little fade. Notice Driver-Side-Mirror is MISSING!! It was knocked off during the drag.

Fellow friends and members, if you are around this area or have seen this person or this RED CIVIC COUPE, please contact: Dongy4@juno.com or 911

May god show some signs and let this shameless theif be arrested for good. Everyone please becareful of your own safety too; don`t talk with strangers or borrow your phone without knowing the person`s intention.

Pennypacker
08-06-2007, 12:41 AM
I`m in the city M-F. Will be on the lookout.

imported_artikxscout
08-06-2007, 01:56 AM
Is this in San Francisco?

dongoesby
08-06-2007, 02:04 AM
yes like the title stated, please keep an eye out for that RED CIVIC COUPE

dongoesby
08-06-2007, 04:28 PM
ttt or sticky please

kaval
08-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Best of luck with finding the thief/thieves. I`d like to point out that the EK chassis is from years 96-00, not 95.

I wish your friend a healthy recovery.