PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Clean Stuff

JaredPointer
06-10-2005, 01:45 PM
They are branching out. I saw a few new items (new to me at least) at Tar-zhey during my lunch break. One was a sheepskin wheel brush. another was a detailing brush (non-adjustable length) with a rubber wax cleaner tip. Anyone else seen these, or better yet used them? I`m curious to see what others think about the stuff. I would have taken pictures, but I didn`t have the ole camera. Maybe I can dig some up online.

Here`s one of the the brush... They are made by Carrand for Mr. Clean.

Jngrbrdman
06-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Oooooooh! I want one of those brushes. I want that wax cleaner tip. That would be much better than my toothpicks and microfiber route. I`m going to check that out this weekend.

pappy
06-10-2005, 02:02 PM
i have that same thing but mine is like black. i dont know who made them but i got it at target about a year ago.

JaredPointer
06-10-2005, 02:09 PM
They had an "in-house" brand that had retractable bristles, but they weren`t as soft and the rubber and was harder. All in all, the Mr. Clean brush looked nice, but I do think it was $5.99 (maybe even $6.99)

joyriide1113
06-10-2005, 05:35 PM
i have that same brush that ig ot at advance under a different name. its alright at takeing some stuff out but its much easier to get a thin tool and a mf. does the job better. the brush comes in handy after a wax that dusted a lot. especially in small crevices like window seams.

pappy
06-10-2005, 07:56 PM
yes the bristles are just stiff enough to sweep the dust from crevisous

chris03tl
06-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Black Magic makes a 3 pieces set of brushes for 7.99 at AutoZone. Has one that looks exactly like the Mr Clean one, except its black and red like the rest of their stuff.

Works pretty well to get dried wax/polish out of moldings/door handles. The brush works OK for getting dust out of the same spots, I think the bristles arent stiff enough (but if they were too stiff it would mar the finish, so I guess its better to have them too soft).

-Chris