PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone sell Dodo juice wax in the USA

Pages : [1] 2

Old Pirate
08-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Just like the title say`s, does anyone know where can one get some in the states or it`s only in the UK? Would like to buy some and try it out, but the price in the UK is about 32.50 pounds and plus 10 pounds to shipped, which i think is about 86.00 bucks! :wow: very rich for my blood.

ThEGuN1
08-01-2007, 01:53 PM
I sent them an email but they never emailed back so I gues they might only make it exclusive up there?

DM101
08-01-2007, 01:59 PM
I looked at clean and shiny. It`s 32 Can D and 12.50 to ship That would make it about $40 US dollars if I am right.

Old Pirate
08-01-2007, 02:12 PM
I email them and no return answer!

NiFreaky
08-04-2007, 01:56 PM
I looked at clean and shiny. It`s 32 Can D and 12.50 to ship That would make it about $40 US dollars if I am right.

The C&S site seems to be down at present. those prices don`t seem right though. If I could buy it for $40 (£20) I would be very happy.

I think the price is GBP £32.50 plus shipping.

I can remember getting my first Souveran for £40 plus shipping and thinking that was WAY TOO MUCH.

I was lucky enough to get in on the pre-launch trial and got free half-tubs of Banana Armour (yellow) and Rainforest Rub (soft green). They are amazing products! I used most of the green and just this week purchased a pot of Purple Haze. It seems to go on much easier than the green, looks better on dark cars and has excellent beading qualities.

If anyone from the states can get your hands on them give it a go, definitely recommended.

I may even consider bringing a couple of pots over to Florida in November that I can post on to members in the states. I will be visiting my new vacation townhome in Kissimmee for the first time and intend to fill up a few more suitcases with shopping than I arrive with so I should have some free space.

theDodo
08-14-2007, 01:47 AM
I email them and no return answer!

seriously, i have looked through all the emails collected from the day i registered the domain and i have found no email asking this question from any email, also searched for your nick, but, no.

however, i can answer: currently there is not an American reseller, sorry. BUT, and here is the big but, i am going to california in 3 days and if there are not too many i can bring them on the plane to the states and ship them national, should cut down on the shipping costs.

i do apologise if your email has not been answered, but i am fairly certain that we never received it here. i answer all emails usually within 5 hours and at most 24. hope this helps.

ThEGuN1
08-14-2007, 04:23 AM
To DODO.

I am in Ca and would like to pick up some if you do not mind though>? I am in Ca. What part of Ca. are you going to be in?

theDodo
08-14-2007, 04:34 AM
sure i will find a way to lug it over the pond..

pm`ed

steelwind101
08-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Its simply not worth the dollar price from the UK price IMHO. I posted my thoughts in another topic.

danforz
08-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Does anyone actually have images of the results of using this product?

steelwind101
08-14-2007, 08:38 PM
There is a post somewhere from DaveKG.

Also see detailingworld.co.uk but remeber the price difference and its a British product on British site.

Old Pirate
08-14-2007, 08:48 PM
Will see if NiFreaky can bring some over in November when he`s in the Orlando area. I`m less than a 2hr drive from there.

garbud
08-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Does anyone actually have images of the results of using this product?

I believe there are pictures on the Dodo juice Forum.

DODO JUICE FORUMS :: Index (http://www.dodojuice.com/forum/)

Garbud

blucpe
08-18-2007, 09:51 AM
i just ordered some purple haze dodo juice from autoperfection over in the uk. it`s about 76 dollars including the shipping. saw some pic`s on detailing world site and was very impressed by what i saw. i`ll be getting it in the next couple of days. when i try it i`ll let you know how it works.:waxing:

Old Pirate
08-18-2007, 06:49 PM
Thanks, I`ll be waiting for your post on this product.:clap: let us know how you like Dodo wax..........Angelo