PDA

View Full Version : Aggrivating people

Pages : [1] 2

Manny
07-31-2007, 01:43 PM
I was pretty geeked since the UPS man stopped by my place with my order of poorboys polish. SSR2 then 1 and sealed with wizards, and gold class as my lsp. I was pretty pleased with the outcome, being a newb and all.

Anyway, hanging out Sunday night as I usually do, a girl I know walks up and leans on my car. Now this girl is known for wearing jeans with studs and rhinestones. I politely ask, "do your jeans have stones on them?" Knowing how anal I have become about my car since contracting OCD, she gets all huffy, "Oh excuse me! Let me wipe off my fingerprints and bodymarks!", and she proceeds to wipe the side of my car with her rough cotton shirt. I got out of the car and said "Stop! Just stop, you have no idea what you are doing to the finish." :hairpull I drove to the gas station under the bright florescent lights but didn`t really see anything, so I relaxed (a little).

Until yesterday morning.

Nice scuffs and swirls where she was grinding her shirt into the paint, and two long scratches, from what I guess were the stud at the corner of her jeans pocket.

I am soooo pissed. I`d like to give her a few across the cranium. :bat

Just had to rant.....

BigAl3
07-31-2007, 01:54 PM
i hear ya! one of the worst things someone can do is write "wash me, etc.." on the window or paint when the car is dirty (as if it isn`t already obvious it needs a wash)... :bat

p.s. sometimes the remarks i hear are, "it`s only a car". my response would be if i had to comment, "it`s not yours so leave it alone"! :mad:

TortoiseAWD
07-31-2007, 02:02 PM
Sounds like repeated application of a blunt, heavy object is in order.

I`ve always liked the word "bludgeon" . . .

Tort

BlackElantraGT
07-31-2007, 02:12 PM
You could have a show car with rope surrounding your car and a sign that says "Please Don`t Touch" and people will still touch your car. It`s annoying, but that`s just how it is. Same thing with parking out in BFE only to still get dinged.

My wife puts her big, heavy purse on the hood, roof, or trunk sometimes. I`d like to yell at her and beat her upside the head, but I still enjoy getting laid so I try to be as nice as possible.

sQuashed
07-31-2007, 02:43 PM
Bummer man.... I would just shoot now,ask questions later.

AutoCadillac
07-31-2007, 02:47 PM
Was she hawt?

imported_bigfoot
07-31-2007, 03:40 PM
Was she hawt?

Hawt or not, that woman desrves a cocussion on her head!:grrr

Corey Bit Spank
07-31-2007, 04:24 PM
Her pimp is going to beat you up now.

Setec Astronomy
07-31-2007, 05:33 PM
My wife puts her big, heavy purse on the hood, roof, or trunk sometimes. I`d like to yell at her and beat her upside the head, but I still enjoy getting laid so I try to be as nice as possible.

Classic. :spit:

Manny
07-31-2007, 06:28 PM
Was she hawt?

Unfortunately... yes.

Manny
07-31-2007, 06:41 PM

Classic. :spit:

See... that`s not fair. Guys would never get away with that if the roles were reversed...

like if I sat my beer in one of her high-heeled shoes that she just got shined.

BlackElantraGT
07-31-2007, 06:52 PM
It`s called The Power of Punani :D

When it`s their decision whether or not you will get any action, unfortunately power falls into their hands.

If I was horny and I said, "tonight I`m going to go out and get laid with anyone", the chances of me accomplishing that would be slim. If I was a woman on the other hand, no matter how ugly I was, I could probably find some willing guy to participate.

I`d be such a wh0re if I was a girl

BigAl3
07-31-2007, 07:15 PM
It`s called The Power of Punani :Dl

*thinks of the movie 40 year old virgin* :D

azenthusiast
07-31-2007, 11:38 PM
*thinks of the movie 40 year old virgin* :D

LMAO.

Sadly, if she`s hot enough, I think I`d let it slide (unless that was a nice sized scratch she caused, in which case, I`d be filing a police report lol).

sdat1333
08-02-2007, 12:35 AM
I was pretty geeked since the UPS man stopped by my place with my order of poorboys polish. SSR2 then 1 and sealed with wizards, and gold class as my lsp. I was pretty pleased with the outcome, being a newb and all.

Anyway, hanging out Sunday night as I usually do, a girl I know walks up and leans on my car. Now this girl is known for wearing jeans with studs and rhinestones. I politely ask, "do your jeans have stones on them?" Knowing how anal I have become about my car since contracting OCD, she gets all huffy, "Oh excuse me! Let me wipe off my fingerprints and bodymarks!", and she proceeds to wipe the side of my car with her rough cotton shirt. I got out of the car and said "Stop! Just stop, you have no idea what you are doing to the finish." :hairpull I drove to the gas station under the bright florescent lights but didn`t really see anything, so I relaxed (a little).

Until yesterday morning.

Nice scuffs and swirls where she was grinding her shirt into the paint, and two long scratches, from what I guess were the stud at the corner of her jeans pocket.

I am soooo pissed. I`d like to give her a few across the cranium. :bat

Just had to rant.....

wait, you were in the car?

Turn wheel towards girl. Floor it.

only kidding of course