PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Posters or Banners

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

SR77
07-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Can any tell me what companies out there have posters or banners available for purchase. I want to hang a few around my garage for customers to see but can not find too many companies that have them. Which ones are out there for purchase? I have already tried to get a Meguiars banner, but they said they are impossible to get unless you have an account with them. I realize heavy duty banners can get expensive, but I am not looking for anything huge, just a ft. or 2 big. Also, i don`t understand why companies wouldn`t offer at least a poster for purchase, they can`t be expensive to make compared to a banner, and to me, any form of advertising is good, so if you make a cheap poster available for purchase to any individual, there would be a ton of them around. Anyway, does anyone know which companies offer something to put up on a garage or shop wall? thanks for the help

imported_Jakerooni
07-30-2007, 08:42 PM
That`s odd all my suppliers hand them out left and right. Maybe Meg`s isn`t big on customer advertising... Who knows...??

BlueZero
07-30-2007, 08:49 PM
The Meguiar`s ones can be pretty hard to get, unless like you said you have an account. Check ebay, you can get pretty cheap car banners. Makes the garage look a little more professional. Good luck!

Mobilejay
07-30-2007, 09:13 PM
good question, I would like to have some banners in my garage. Autopia should have a banner.

Ern
07-30-2007, 09:18 PM
Man id love to have a bunch of different ones but I cant find any anywhere!

the other pc
07-30-2007, 09:56 PM
Meguiar’s had had problems in the past with people claiming to use their products when they were actually using the cheapest stuff they could find.

So instead of selling banners to anybody who wants them they give them away free, to customers who buy consistently in volume.

PC.

SR77
07-31-2007, 08:13 PM
I have tried ebay, but have`t had much luck.

Ern
08-01-2007, 10:23 AM
Ebay has nothing! Cmon tell us where you get em!

BlueZero
08-01-2007, 10:36 AM
If you want a Meguiar`s banner off ebay, you need to keep checking. Every so often there is one up for sale. I don`t know where to get other car care product banners, but if you want some car banners just search ebay.

I did a search for `bwm banners` and got this list... eBay - bmw banner, Parts Accessories, Advertising items on eBay.com (http://search.ebay.com/bmw-banner_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR10QQssPageNameZWLRS)

Hope that helps. :)

Ern
08-01-2007, 10:42 AM
I want detailing banners. I would love to have some. Optimum, Menzerna whatever and whoever makes any.

BlueZero
08-01-2007, 10:51 AM
I want detailing banners. I would love to have some. Optimum, Menzerna whatever and whoever makes any.

Me too. I do have a Meguiar`s banner but would like some other detailing product ones as well. They are not cheap to have made so I would think you would have to pay for them or buy a lot of products. I`ll probably get some car ones for now to dress up the garage.

SR77
08-01-2007, 07:27 PM
I agree too. i have a bunch of old car signs already in my garage, those are easy to find. I want some detailing posters or banners to put where i keep all my suuplies in my garage. i would love some of the bigger named companies like Meguiars, Mothers, Optimum, Menzerna etc... like posted above, but I can find any.

BlueZero
08-01-2007, 07:43 PM
You didn`t hear this from me but... maybe you could have your own made up with there logo on it. :bolt

Kind of sort of on that subject... I was once talking to a software rep. for one of the top software company`s. Off the record he told me he would rather have people pirate his software then buy his competitors. He reasoning was someday when they would go to buy the software it would be his.

Bulla2000
08-02-2007, 01:56 PM
After a long search I got this lovely banner for my garage..

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb220/Bulla2000/IMG_0013-1.jpg

Looking about for more...:clap: :p

Ern
08-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Oh I see how it is, you tell us you finally got one and shows a pic but skimp out on your bros here and dont tell! Where!?:shocked