PDA

View Full Version : Prime Strong + CG EZ Creme + A-JT = WOW

Crusader101
07-29-2007, 09:13 PM
I`ve been meaning to experiment a bit and finally found some time today. 5-6 weeks ago, I polished my `84 Town Car, original Medium Charcoal paint with PB Pro Polish, RMG and then 2 coats of Natty`s Blue. Turned out quite stellar, in my humble opinion. OK, today I went over the car with Prime Strong on a white LC pad. This stuff works great. Broke down real nice and worked in well with very minimal dust. It also removed some light marring that I had come to live with as I didn`t think was worth the risk attempting to correct with a rotary. That alone made my day. Next came the EZ Creme Glaze on a black LC pad. Wow, just amazing shine and depth. The glaze disappeared into the paint. Finished with AJ-T applied with a microfiber. The car literally looks showroom fresh and the paint is very, very slick. I couldn`t be happier. :up Tomorrow I`m going to lay on an application of Glos.

I should add that I only used A-JT on the half-roof (coach roof) over the original application of Natty`s and it looks great. No issues with bonding or streaking. What this experiment demonstrated to me is that the original polish, glaze and NB may very well have acted as moisturizing/rejuvinating agents to the rather old and dry paint, thus laying the groundwork for this wonderful result. :woohoo:

imported_FJF
07-30-2007, 06:48 AM
I`ve also used PS/ EZ Creme/ AJT with similar results. FWIW, I found that the glaze`s effect intensifies a bit if allowed to cure for ~24 hours before applying the LSP. I also really like AW over the glaze for a slightly more transparent, reflective look.

imported_DieselMDX
07-30-2007, 07:03 AM
:showpics

sorry had to do it

Daydreamerz
07-31-2007, 09:45 AM
Yeah, can u post some pics?

I`m interesting in this combo too since i already have PS/AJT.