PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know anything about adams paste?

Pages : [1] 2

GregCavi
06-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Hello all!

A while back when adams was a sponser at dc they were talking about having a paste wax out. They wanted it to rival souveran. Anyone know were they are at on it? I have tried to contact adams with no luck.

Greg

tubafeak
06-07-2005, 07:05 PM
I`ve been checking the site, it doesn`t seem to have any info on it. I remember that they had prototype jars out and someone on here had used it. I think it was due for release in mid to late summer.

GregCavi
06-07-2005, 07:09 PM
I actually called adams today and got a help person to tell me that they are looking for the right jar and they are still working out some minor issues. As far as a date of release all I got was "it will be a little while yet".

Greg

tubafeak
06-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Good to know, I`ll have to check back soon.

joyriide1113
07-05-2005, 09:05 AM
i called adams and heather mentioned no longer than 2 more weeks. she insisted that we would "LOVE" it. hope so!

GregCavi
07-05-2005, 10:13 AM
Cool joy.. thanks for the update. This was supposed to be 30 a jar right? I think I will have to pick up a jar even though I have 5 jars or wax that have little dents in them.

Greg

tubafeak
07-05-2005, 01:02 PM
2 weeks, I don`t know if I can wait that long. Oh wait, I have a bunch of wax that I`ve barely used, 2 weeks sounds like enough time to finish off at least some of it. I need to stock up on VRT as well, great timing.

GregCavi
07-05-2005, 01:04 PM
2 weeks, I don`t know if I can wait that long. Oh wait, I have a bunch of wax that I`ve barely used, 2 weeks sounds like enough time to finish off at least some of it. I need to stock up on VRT as well, great timing.

Good call on the VRT. Im down to 20 +/- oz`s. Time to stock up again!!

Greg

blonzz
07-12-2005, 07:00 PM
I just recieved an e-mail from Adam on the issue and below is his reply.

"we have finished designing the paste, and it will be ready in just a few more weeks. Basically, it’s a blend of polymers and pure carnauba. Since the solids are the best on the market, it’s ease of use, and depth, as well as durability will be second to none. It should be priced near $40

Thanks for the interest!"

Adam Pitale
President & Founder
Adam`s Polishes, Inc.

PaulTso
07-13-2005, 10:52 PM
I`m glad to hear that adam is "designing" his products now. Woo HOOO!

GregCavi
07-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Nice to get that reply! I called adams and was scolded like a misbehaving child for my interest in the paste wax.

Greg

JeffM
07-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Really Greg?

I had an Insurance company get pissy with my wife over the phone one time....i had like 6 policies with them. A pleasant call from me cancelling when i had new insurance was greeted with some severe ass kissing.

A teller at the bank tried to give me an attitude because i get dirty and sweaty for a living. I aksed for a bank check for my saving account on the spot, and closed the other 3 accounts as soon as i could.

Anyone who wants my money, should at least pretend they are glad to see, or hear from me. Give me the bird on my way out, i dont care.

GregCavi
07-16-2005, 05:24 PM
Ya i dont know if adams will see alot of business from me in the future.

Greg

Woob
07-16-2005, 05:28 PM
What exactly happened?

JeffM
07-16-2005, 08:17 PM
Maybe we have found a "wax natzi" ala the "Soup Nazi" from Sienfeld.

NO WAX FOR YOU- COME BACK IN ONE YEAR !!!