PDA

View Full Version : So I got huge order in from ExcelDetail and ...

Pages : [1] 2

ZoranC
07-20-2007, 01:01 AM
... and I did not have time to unpack it completely before going for work but none the less I had to open it up driven by thought "I gotta get me that candy he always puts in before I go". And guess what? I could not see that candy! :bawling: All I could see was bunch of pads and towels and I did not have time to search for candy! :bawling: And I wanted that candy! :bawling: So I was like "OK, Patrick, where did you hide my candy?" :bat But I didn`t see it and I had to go without my candy! :bawling:

... but moment I got back home I unpacked it all and found my candy! :D That ended up gone real fast :D :bawling:

Patrick, you are creating addicts.

But on the serious side, thank you so much for your help with everything!

BigAl3
07-20-2007, 01:04 AM
yeah, patrick`s customer service is top notch! :up

ZoranC
07-20-2007, 01:10 AM
yeah, patrick`s customer service is top notch! :up

Yeah, but candy`s longevity is short :cry:

dfwgixxer
07-20-2007, 07:39 AM
Excel Detail is great. Fast shipping too.

Setec Astronomy
07-20-2007, 07:49 AM
You need to join some sort of support group for this!

Accumulator
07-20-2007, 12:59 PM
Hmmm...I didn`t spot any in my last order, but then I don`t eat it anyhow so I`d hate for him to waste it on me when somebody else would appreciate it.

coupe
07-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Candy? I dont get it

ZoranC
07-20-2007, 02:20 PM
You need to join some sort of support group for this!

Support group? No. Who said I want to stop that addiction? What I really need is to find where he stashes that candy. :bat

twitch
07-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Candy? I dont get it

Order from Pat and you will understand.

:xyxthumbs

hint: I had peppermints in my last order

derekbmw
07-20-2007, 02:44 PM
Order from Pat and you will understand.

:xyxthumbs

hint: I had peppermints in my last order

those are good, got mine too :)

ZoranC
07-20-2007, 04:42 PM
Hmmm...I didn`t spot any in my last order, but then I don`t eat it anyhow so I`d hate for him to waste it on me when somebody else would appreciate it.

You hear that Patrick? From now on you can send all of the candy for Accumulator to me! :clap:

Joshua312
07-20-2007, 04:44 PM
You guys can get big buckets of that candy from Sam`s club. My mom loves the stuff and always has a bucket laying around.

a.k.a. Patrick
07-20-2007, 05:48 PM
You guys can get big buckets of that candy from Sam`s club. My mom loves the stuff and always has a bucket laying around.

:aww:

Ban him I say!!!

They are good, but I dont gett`um from Sams club.........Theres two different varieties, the kind they sell at Sams club, and the kind available at______________:nana:

Joshua312
07-20-2007, 05:51 PM
:aww:

Ban him I say!!!

They are good, but I dont gett`um from Sams club.........Theres two different varieties, the kind they sell at Sams club, and the kind available at______________:nana:

haha :) I`m just trying to help out! Whenever I order from you I don`t get yelled at cuz I can always lay the candy on the counter for my mom :getdown

a.k.a. Patrick
07-20-2007, 08:42 PM
I do get rather bummed out when my supplier runs out. Its about a 35 mile round trip to the next available source. If you crack them open for some time, they get softer (Or was it harder) which some prefer.