PDA

View Full Version : anniversary gift ideas

thesacrifice
07-18-2007, 01:16 AM
GF and I have an anniversary coming up. I`m rather clueless on what kind of gift I should get her this year. She`s 24....

sorry for the vagueness, she really doesn`t have any hobbies that she`s head over heels for.

TigerMike
07-18-2007, 07:32 AM
Nice Tiffany piece? They have sterling silver braclets and matching necklaces, each for around $200, that can also be engraved. Most women love to get the little blueish green Tiff boxes, so you can`t go wrong there. Tiffany & Co. | Category | Jewelry | Silver Bracelets | United States (http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/category.aspx?ismenu=1&mcat=148204&cid=158321&menu=1&page=1)

Also, a spa day gift card is usually well received, you know, for a mani, pedi, facial, massage, etc...

Flowers...are a must. At least a dozen of her favorites.

Mikhail
07-18-2007, 10:35 PM
Nice Tiffany piece? They have sterling silver braclets and matching necklaces, each for around $200, that can also be engraved. Most women love to get the little blueish green Tiff boxes, so you can`t go wrong there. Tiffany & Co. | Category | Jewelry | Silver Bracelets | United States (http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/category.aspx?ismenu=1&mcat=148204&cid=158321&menu=1&page=1)

Also, a spa day gift card is usually well received, you know, for a mani, pedi, facial, massage, etc...

Flowers...are a must. At least a dozen of her favorites.

Spa day gift card and nice new dress for going out for dinner or club after spa!

Or nice "white gold" piece....for example from Macys.

TigerMike
07-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Spa day gift card and nice new dress for going out for dinner or club after spa!

Or nice "white gold" piece....for example from Macys.

Good suggestions also!

Also, you might think about perfume and some nice intimate wear. I mean, you should get some benefit to this as well, right? :D

azenthusiast
07-19-2007, 09:06 AM
Some rims, an exhaust, and probably some new detailing stuff. :p

I`m just kidding. All of the above sound good. I don`t have to worry about the anniversary thing just yet, so take my advice with a grain of salt. :)