PDA

View Full Version : Business Names and Websites...

OriginalSin
06-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Just looking for some fresh ideas. Please post your website with a link or business name.

I`ve been detailing with no real business name for awhile now. It`s time to name the business. I`ve come up with three names...

GT Performance Concepts
Concourse Luxury Auto Spa
Prestige Auto Spa

Which one do you like the best? I won`t be just strictly detailing. I do tint and a wide variety of accessories.

If you have any other suggestions, let me know. Thanks, Jason

scrub
06-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Hi there,

This same thing took me several months to decide. I have a difficult time deciding where to eat dinner. How could I come up with a business name?

If the domain name is available I like... Prestige Auto Spa

Good luck!

GregCavi
06-06-2005, 06:47 PM
I vote for Concourse Luxury Auto Spa

My business is Pinnacle Detailing by Greg Carlstrom. My name is in there for legal reasons. My site is www.pinnacle-detailing.com

Good Luck with the name picking.

Greg

pappy
06-06-2005, 07:30 PM
i like prestige auto spa as well.

this is my website i made for the place i work at. its not up yet but i have it hosted on my website.

http://www.gotkemp.com/Shiney

Jngrbrdman
06-06-2005, 08:49 PM
I like prestige auto spa too. Sounds classy.

Some ideas that I had before settling on OCDetails (http://www.ocdetails.com) were White Glove Detailing and ProAuto Detail. I actually sort of used ProAuto Detail as a working title for awhile. It worked, but OCDetails is more than just my car detailing thing. I use it to spread the good word on detailing too. ;)

OriginalSin
06-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the input. I`m going to sit on it for a a few days. I really want to incorporate mobil oil changes too; so I guess that still follows the theme with Prestige Auto Spa.

If anyone is looking for business cards, I made a set in Word and printed them out. I then took it to staples and had them run off on 110lb card stock. There;s a bunch of different colors to choose from, and it only cost me $27 for 2500. (In Word, you can get 10 cards on each sheet.) Jason

GregCavi
06-06-2005, 10:42 PM
is there a setting in word for business cards?

Greg

The Fuzz
06-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Yes there is. If you go to Office Max you can even get precut cards that are easier to print out. If you have a recent version of Office (meaning one from the last 5 years) then just about every template out there is already installed.