PDA

View Full Version : Onr As Spray N Wipe?

imported_yenwen
07-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Can I use ONR to wash my car as a spray and wipe with minimal marring? Using the Two Bucket method is almost the same as a full car wash but without the hose. Or could I use ONR in a single bucket with grit guard? My car right now is a black BMW with about a week and a half`s worth of road dust and pollen.

Way2SSlow
07-12-2007, 05:37 PM
That`s not it`s intended use; however, you can dilute it to make a QD. I`d imagine you MIGHT be able to make it work, but it would depend on your dilution. I`ve never tried it, as a regular ONR wash isnt too bad for me.

RTexasF
07-12-2007, 08:58 PM
It makes a superb spray & wipe or QD. The directions are right on the package but use distilled water for the best results. Yes, a single bucket works just fine. If the car is super dirty just dump the bucket and refill with ONR/water and hit the next panel.

Junebug
07-13-2007, 06:30 AM
I mixed up a batch of ONR - QD per the directions on the bottle, well - I added an extra capful to it, but it works great. Spray, let sit a few seconds and wipe with aMF towel. I guess I was one of the last to try ONR, being I`m bumpin 48 years old and kinda set in my ways, but i have to admitt, it`s good stuff!