PDA

View Full Version : Effect of P21S total auto wash

MBluvr
07-12-2007, 02:58 PM
I have a 2005 E500 4 matic which I first polished with klasse All in One and followed it with 2 coats of klasse Sealant. I subsequently applied 2 coats of Pinnacle liquid souveran wax.....car looks great. I recently purchased a bottle of P21S Total Auto Wash. My question is, first how does one use the P21S and second, will it remove all the Klasse

A10, sealant and Souveran wax?

look forward to your help.

MBluvr

ZaneO
07-12-2007, 04:50 PM
It`s meant more for wheels, tires, wells, engines, undercarriages, etc. as opposed to washing the paint.

joshtpa
07-12-2007, 05:21 PM
I use it all the time. It will strip off most of the stuff on your car. Actually all of it. Works great to start over. Leaves the car squeaky clean.

MBluvr
07-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the quick replies........much appreciated.

BobD
07-13-2007, 06:37 AM
I use it on paint all of the time. Usually what I do is on really bad cars I go around the vehicle, or do one panel at a time depending on how hot it is out and how fast it is drying, and spray the paint down first, let it dwell for a few and begin to wash. If the car is not that bad I just add a little to my wash water. It also is one of the best chemical I have used for bugs, tar, and bird dookie. Spray it on and let it dwell and it cleans the paint VERY nice. Of course it will strip the wax off so I only do it when I am going to rewax.

04MysticCobra
07-13-2007, 09:48 PM
I use it on my paint all the time for removing wax/polish including every other area of my vehicles. P21S TAW has been my cleaner de-greaser for years and its great for engine compartments,wheel wells and undercarraiges. It will not harm any part of your vehicle but it does contain Surfactants so you dont want it to dry on your paint surface or apply in direct sunlight. I like it so much that I always keep 3-4 bottles on hand.

04MysticCobra

3Dog
07-14-2007, 12:34 AM
I use it once full strength. From then on I cut it 50/50 with water. It can reek havoc on aluminum.

tod071
07-14-2007, 02:08 AM
Yup, thus the name Total Auto Wash. You can use it on ANY part of the car exterior and engine. I use it to strip everything down to the paint. When I`m polishing or using new stuff, I use this to strip everything off.

Great on rims and wheel wells, but can get a little expensive. An alternative to rims/wheel wells might be CG Premium Blue Rim Cleaner.

BobD
07-16-2007, 07:14 AM
Also works GREAT for bugs and sap.

porta
07-16-2007, 10:15 AM
What is the PH on this wash?

Accumulator
07-16-2007, 06:16 PM
It can reek havoc on aluminum.

Thanks for posting that. I`ve *never* had it happen to me, but knowing that it happened to *you* will have me exercising a little more caution in the future.