PDA

View Full Version : My First Post

99MustangGTVert
07-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Hello everyone, great site, very informative. Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Christian, I live in Brandon, Florida (near Tampa) am 34 years old and self employed. Ever since I was 16 and my cousin let me drive his Porsche 911 Turbo club racer for the weekend I have been an absolute car nut. Love sports cars and detailing is a hobby of mine. People constantly comment on how new my 99 mustang looks.

I have used a variety of products over the years, mostly store bought stuff. Meguairs gold class was my choice for a long time, have used Zaino and loved it, and have been using Liquid Glass mainly because its everywhere and seems to work well. Now that Ive begun researching these products more I want to use a polish that has no solvents as Liquid Glass does.

So, hello everyone, by the way my car is black. Any suggestions on my next polish???

imported_Dave1
07-08-2007, 09:47 PM
So, hello everyone, by the way my car is black. Any suggestions on my next polish???

Hey Christian.......:welcome

Black cars and clean are full time jobs......If you want to get a solid well proven polish, the menzerna line is hard to beat.

Do you already have a PC or rotary....?

99MustangGTVert
07-08-2007, 10:18 PM
Ive got a Milwaukee 5460 rotary on its way. Ive used a PC once in the past but generally do it all by hand. Granted after 8 years the paint needs a little more aggressive work. Was thinking of using the Menerza Intensive Polish and then maybe collinite or Zaino and then Duragloss Aquawax as a finisher.