PDA

View Full Version : Majestic Solutions

Pages : [1] 2 3

bwalker25
07-07-2007, 11:49 AM
I have to say when Brandon1 first mentioned this place, I was like "yeah right, that stuff wont work...." well I went down there and got a small bottle of Red Max, this stuff you should dilute 20:1 for heavy duty work, I just used it straight up, no diluting, just spray on....It made it so EASY to take brake dust off, I didn`t even have to let it set on there, I just wiped it right off! Some of the not so baked on dust dripped right off with no wipping at all! EVEN the behind the rim (the part that has never been cleaned on my car) wiped clean!

I was so impressed with this stuff that I went back in after trying this stuff out and bought a gallon of the stuff, its only $9.95!

amazing stuff some of it is! Anyone else ever tried there stuff?

Brian_Brice
07-07-2007, 11:51 AM
no but it sounds like a pretty strong acidic based cleaner.

bwalker25
07-07-2007, 12:04 PM
had the dilution wrong, 20:1 is light duty, 10:1 is medium duty, and 3:1 for heavy....

says its an "alkaline cleaner" really nice stuff IMO...now I can clean rims with wipe on wipe off ease!

Brian_Brice
07-07-2007, 12:05 PM
good deal dude, if youre looking for a product that sprays on and hoses off without touching the wheel try megs wheel brightener, it`s pretty affordable as well.

bwalker25
07-07-2007, 12:08 PM
I figure a gallon for only $9.95 is super sweet! I got some of there liquid paste wax as well I`m going to try out...even some of the MF for only like $11 for 12. I think I just found where I am going to be getting all my cleaners from...They are REALLY high on the clay bars though, they wanted 27$ for a heavy duty clay and I put that thing down in a hurry!

GlossyTundra
07-07-2007, 03:02 PM
majestic is soo great, I use almost all of their products at one time or another. Some of their stuff is for quick people like dealerships or hack job detialers, but 90% of their stuff is equal to stuff that we use.

I like, Poly-Pro Dressing, Paint Sealant, Quick Details, Spray Shine, Bug Remover, Econo A/P.

Great stuff, for very little money. The elastofoam Clay is only like $19.

GlossyTundra
07-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Wait, were you in there this morning? There were 2 younger dudes in there, could that have been you?

bwalker25
07-07-2007, 03:10 PM
I was the guy in the OC Mitchell shirt with the CD Silver FOcus out front of the main door...I was there around 940ish to 10am ish?

I got some of there, can`t remember what it is now, is super thick liquid paste wax looking stuff. I got it because he said its the best and wont take off my other stuff I use :)

bwalker25
07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
How do you like the endura-shine product? or that super blue?

bwalker25
07-07-2007, 03:12 PM
the guy showed me that rubber magic clay bar thing, and did a quick demo on his car, pretty nice i thought, I just couldn`t pull the trigger yet on it though...

edit: just found the edit button....they really need a price list though or something that tells me h ow much the stuff is! like on there website or a PDF/Doc or something!

GlossyTundra
07-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Oh, you werent the one I thought you were. There was 2 guys in there about 9:10 when I got there with user "June Bug". They left before i did though and I was at home by 10:00. I know one of them was buying a yellow tire sponge, looked to be about 18-20.

I like the Poly Protectant, my favorite tire dressing. I have used over 15 dressings, this beats every one of them in every category and use. Yeah, I wish they had a price list, I end up spending too much money b/c I hate asking how much something is.

bwalker25
07-08-2007, 10:03 AM
I might have to run back down there in a week or so and try out some stuff on my car! :) I am going to try that poly-protecant, and the spray detail with the foamclay bar thing. I really like there cleaners, dont think I care to much for there waxes although I haven`t tried what I bought yet, I am super impressed with there wheel cleaner. Its 10x better than eagle one, which I had to do 3-4 applications on each wheel and scrub to get clean and it still would leave behind pockets of dust....this red max is great stuff...

+1 for red max

Junebug
07-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Yeah, Majestic is great! I love Pro Poly too, got home and discovered I was down to about a pint left, another excuse to go back - right Brandon? Have you tried the pink version of Pro Poly yet? Denise wants to me to try that Banana Wax on the van, she couldn`t believe it was a freebie! I think it`s great you can by Edge pads - wool and foam there too. I`d say most of the stuff they sell is priced at or below what you can get on-line. Their label products are top notch and yeah, as soon as that last clay bar wears out - it`s elastic clay sponge thingie!

GlossyTundra
07-08-2007, 07:39 PM
I have a good feeling that CG makes thier stuff. I was lookin on their site today and noticed alot of similarities.

I tried pink poly, it`s glossier, but I think it would last alot longer than white. I used it on a tire before I washed it. I sprayed Bleach-White on all tires and only the one with pink poly was still black.

Brian_Brice
07-08-2007, 07:54 PM
brandon that`s what ive thought for a long time, well since the driver of one of thier trucks gave me a sample pack, i don`t remember exactly what products they were but there was a great similarity to cg`s stuff. wonder if they actually create their own or just pretty much add a few things here and there and relable.