PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Tips in General

Shaun Carollo
06-04-2005, 05:17 PM
I am finally putting together my website today. I am interested in putting some java in to have random tips displayed within the same spot on every page of my website. I think this could be very useful for everyone if they are going to create a website, or already have one. These can be similar to everybodys quotes under there username.

I`ll start off with my tips.

Always try to wash in the shade, or in the evening.

Wash the wheels/wheel wells, and under the hood first, then do the body.

If you are washing on a slope, always start with the wheels toward the bottom, that way you can kneel down without getting your knees wet, then finish the wheels/wells at the top.

Similar to these.

MY SITE (http://www.superior-detailing.com ), should be up and running within the hour. And I`m not quite finished. All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks everybody!

Boss_429
06-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Nice tips and site!

Your prices are very reasonable.

Good luck with the business Shaun! :bigups

9chevy4
06-06-2005, 11:53 AM
nice site, i like the before and after section, the difference is amazing!!

pappy
06-06-2005, 03:33 PM
awesome site good load time. nice colors, text is iffy i think. and maybe do like some cool photoshoping or some cooler text for your "car is a reflection of you.....Love the header.

see if you can limit some of the wording on the main page....or add a pic or two in there so it will break it up some.

On your gallery...maybe take away a column or 2. i have to scroll side to side and i have a fairly big resolution. or better yet go to a few pages. so theres not so much to look at.

On some of the gallery and before and after pics. after you click on them...there gaint. maybe shrink them by atleast half. theres no reason to have them that big. it takes forever to load too.

some of your bullets arnt aligned under the RV pricing. and maybe do like diffrent color text for your headings.

GregCavi
06-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Great JOb! Very nice pics! I especailly like the way you explianed what swirls are and some reasons why they get there. the pics added to that kicks it up another notch.

Greg